Chapter 15

Catherine's point of view

I was in my room, listening to Kelsey speak as I grabbed my outfit for the day. I was helping the boys as their stylist until they get a new one, so I had to look good.

"It was so fun with Michael, we were like little kids. We just had a little picnic at the park and then we played on the playground." She said. "He even brought me my favorite roses. It was all so cute and I love it." I nodded and hummed.

"What did you do yesterday night? Besides sleep and eat?" She asked me as I threw a pair of red skinny jeans on my bed.

"I watched a scary movie with the family, and had a talk with my dad about boys." I said and she nodded as I threw a white, sleeveless button up on the bed aswell. "Also, went down to the lake and spent some time with Luke, swimming and getting advice." I said and she nodded.

"No Josh?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"He had gone home and stopped texting me a little after I left his house. He probably fell asleep and such. You know, he has irregular sleeping patterns." I said and she nodded.

I went to my bed and threw on the outfit since I was in just a bra and underwear. As I was buttoning the shirt up, Josh walked in my room. "Babe, what are you doing here?" I asked him and walked up to him.

We shared a quick kiss and he greeted Kelsey, who just waved. "I wanted to spend some time with you." He said and I frowned.

"I hope you don't mind going to the boys' concert with me then, or hanging out at around six. I need to help them. I'm like their temporary stylist." I said and he sighed.

"That's fine," he said and nodded, even though he looked disappointed. "The guys aren't that terrible, I'll go." He said and I nodded. I kissed his cheek and then grabbed his red snapback. I put it on and he gasped as I walked away.

"Josh, get my red converse, will you please?" I asked as I went to my bathroom. I brushed my hair and then put on my silver infinity ring and heart locket.

I left my jewelry like that and then Josh wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You should take my snapbacks more often." He said and I smiled.

"Maybe I will, I look good in it." I said and he agreed. "Now, I have to put my socks and shoes on, excuse me." I said and he let me go.

"Josh, will you be a darling, and come zip up this dress?" Kelsey asked him and he walked over to her. I quickly put on my socks and shoes, them stood up.

"You both look good," Josh told us and I thanked him. "Are you going to the concert too Kels?" She nodded and I smiled.

I unbuttoned my shirt a bit, and left it like that. "I'm ready, are you guys?" I asked and they nodded. "Come on," I said and ran out of my room, my phone in my pocket.

-

I started fixing Calum's hair and sighed. "I need to redo this blonde streak." I said and he nodded. "Its fading, and I also need to trim your hair. It's too long," I said and he nodded.

When I finished, my phone rung. Josh pulled it out of my back pocket for me and answered it. "Breadstick, come here." I said and he walked over.

"Jalex wanted to FaceTime again ." Josh said and I laughed. "They're obsessed with us." He said and answered the call.

"It's fine. I'm obsessed with them too." I said and Luke nodded. "Oh hush you noodle," I said as he laughed at me. "I'll purposely fuck up your hair."

"No, not my hair," he said and I rolled my eyes as Kelsey and Josh talked to the two Americans on the phone. "Fine, I won't laugh at you anymore." He said.