Chapter 9

Catherine's point of view

When I woke up, my arm was wrapped around someone and someone had their arm wrapped around me. I furrowed my eyesbrows in confusion and looked at who it was.

Surely I hadn't had a threesome after what happened last night...

I noticed the bright green hair scattered on the pillow in front of me and I nodded. Oh yeah. Kelsey had stayed over and we fell asleep after cuddling and comforting.

My phone buzzed and I suppressed a sigh. I have morning breath and that will wake them up in an instant. I got up, wrapping Josh's arm around Kelsey so it was as if I never left. I didn't get too jealous because they used to cuddle a lot before we got together, so, I was partially okay with it.

Besides, they're asleep. Nothing is going to happen.

I grabbed my phone and then looked at it. It was a text from Calum and Luke asking if they could come over. I rolled my eyes and told them they didn't even need to ask, just do it. They said they'll be here in ten and I put my phone on the shelf.

I went to my closet and stripped down to my underwear and bra. I threw on one of Josh's flannels and then pulled a pair of black skinny jeans. When I finished, I put some white socks on and then laced on some converse.

I'll just take a shower tonight. No biggie.

I went to my bathroom and then rolled on some deodorant. I brushed my teeth and then washed my face. My hair looked like shit so I just brushed it out and put it all to one side.

I heard a knock on my door and I walked downstairs. I opened the door and the two stood there. A sense of anger and proudness radiated off of the two boys and I let them in.

"Where did Michael and Ashton go last night? I heard they were in a rush." Luke asked me. "And that you guys called him." He added.

"We had a problem with an ex boyfriend and needed his help. Ashton just tagged along I guess." I said and Calum rose an eyebrow at me. "Not enough detail?" I asked and they nodded.

"I think we deserve details when they're in a headline like this." Calum said and handed me a magazigne. The headline red, 'Boy band Member Michael Clifford gets Arrested'.

"Okay, one," I said and handed him the paper. "Michael did not get arrested, he put someone in jail for abuse and owning illegal drugs." I told them. "Second, Kelsey was in a terrible relationship, as you guys know, and we suddenly had enough of his shit."

"So you called Michael and he went over there to kick his ass?" Luke asked me and I shook my head.

"No, Josh called because we needed someone. I was yelling at the guy and so close to shoving a thick sausage up his ass and Josh was keeping him from hitting me and Kelsey. Besides, Josh is a lover, not a fighter." I said and smiled.

"So Micheal got pissed and kicked his ass?" Calum asked and I did a 'so so' motion with my hand. "Did Michael even hit him or was it all you?"

"Oh Michael kneed him in the balls, it was funny for some reason. I was going to laugh but then I remembered Ashton was holding me and he hated my laugh. Michael also brusied the back of his leg and allowed me to knock the guy right in the nose." I said.

"Ah, that's my sister. Proud to punch an asshole right in the nose." Calum said and I laughed. "I should be upset, but I remember you telling us how bad he treated her."

"So why you come investigating when you know she was in a shit relationship with a shithead?" I asked and he shrugged.

"We wanted to make sure. Michael wouldn't tell because he's gone mute and Ashton was out and wouldn't answer our calls." Luke said and I nodded.