Chapter 21

(Lota of things have came up and I'm so sorry for the long wait for a chapter that's not even worth it. This is unedited, but as soon as I can, I will edit it, I promise. xx)

Catherine's point of view

When I woke up, my head was banging, the sun was burning my skin, and I was on top of somebody. I got up and pried my eyes open, only to squeeze them shut again.

Holy fuck batman, turn that piece of shit sun off so I can wake up properly.

I turned around and then sat up. The cold mroning air hit me hard and I shivered. I grabbed a shirt off of the floor and then threw it on. I went to the large balcony door and closed it, shutting the curtains with it aswell.

I turned around and saw a half naked boy in the bed I was just in. I began piecing everything together and my eyes widened. "Holy dick!" I yelled but then held my head. "Holy fuck," I groaned and the boy turned. Ashton?

Ashton's groggy morning voice told me to shut up and I glared at the boy. "What the hell happened last night?" I asked him and he pulled the blanket up.

"I don't know kitten, just go back to sleep. We can talk about this later." He said and I looked at the room. Beer bottles and pizza boxes were everywhere. The smell of cigarettes lingered in the room, along with the faint smell of sex.

Wait... sex?

"We fucked?" I blurted out and Ashton just nodded. "How in the world are you so calm? Calum is going to kill me, then kill you, then banish our souls to hell." I said and began pacing around.

"Chill," he said and I looked at the boy who fluttered his eyes open. "They're not gonna find out." He said and I sighed. "Just, get back to bed." He said and I groaned.

"No, I need to get home a-"

"I have a god damn hang over, shut up or lower your voice." He said rudely, but I didn't care. I would have been the same. "If you're so worried, we can leave now. Jesus christ."

"Why don't you make me shut up Irwin?" I glared at him and he just smirked. "What are you smirking at?"

"I can't make you shut up, if I tried, you'd end up moaning." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Hand me my boxers." He said and I tossed him his clothes.

"Nothing I've never seen before," I told him and he shrugged. He stood up ass naked and then began getting dressed. "Besides, we're dating now..." I told him.

"Wha-oh yeah," he said and them smiled cheekily at me. "You remember last night then?"

"Bits and pieces, daddy." I teased and he bit his lip. "Did we-Did we use protection? I'm too young and not equipped to have a kid. I'm eighteen and still live with my parents with plans to skip college and justbe a stylist." I said panicked.

"Yeah, I think so." He waid and I began panicking. "We aren't idiots Catherine, don't get so worked up. We probably used it." He told me and I nodded.

"We need to go home." I sad and then froze. "After we shower." I said and he gave me a look. "Separately." He laughed and then pouted, causing me to roll my eyes.

-

When we got to my house, I was being yelled at by Kelsely and Josh for being stupid and for running off. She also got protective of Ashton by saying how it was wrong of me to leak his nudes, even if he was an ass to me. Josh just got mad I was with someone while I was with him since the picture was posted while we were still together.

My heart shattered as the two went on and on. They actually believed I did that. They believed I would do that to them and to the band. They thought I posted it and that I was a cheater. I was none of that. I would never do any of that.