Chapter 10

Catherine's point of view

Right now, I was laying down with Josh and Calum and Luke were cuddling on my other couch. We had just finished eating and Calum had already 'talked' to Josh. Kelsey was on the couch and playing on her phone.

"I'm bored," I said and looked at Josh. "Let's do something, anything." I told him and he rose an eyebrow at me. I gasped and he laughed.

"Kidding," he said and I nodded. "We can go to the mall again?" He suggested and I shook my head. "The beach?" He said and I shook my head. "Go watch a film?" He asked and I shook my head.

"There's a fair down by the boardwalk happening," Kelsey said and looked at us. "We can all go tonight or something. Hang out as a group together." She said and I nodded.

"That sounds like fun." I told her and the two boys agreed with me. "What do you say Josh, do you want to go?" I asked and he shrugged.

"It's whatever you want to do," he told me and I nodded. "I'll go if you go," he said and I placed a kiss on hid cheek. "I'll just need to go home and get dressed."

"We can drop you off while we go pick up Ashton from his girlfriend's house." Luke said. "He texted us he needed to be picked up, so we can take you."

"My car is here, it's fine." Josh said with a smile. "Besides, Ashton doesn't like me much." He said as he played with my hair.

"Fuck him," I said. "If he wants to be a dick, let him. He's just pushing his friends away." I told them. "I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't want to go and wants to be with his barbie doll."

"He'll come with us." Calum assured. "If he doesn't want to, we'll drag him along. He needs to spend time with us. We're best friends, he needs to remember that."

"I don't mind him joining, but if he pisses me off, I'll punch him in the nose." I said. "And these two know the damage I can do." I said and they nodded.

"I'll text Ashton about it right now and go pick him up. We can meet up at the place at six." Luke told us and I looked at Josh.

"You Me At Six." We both said and I laughed. God, we were like meant for each other.

"Sounds great," Kelsey said and I nodded. "We'll get dressed and you guys can go and do whatever you need to." Kelsey said and I looked at her.

"But we have hours." I said and she shrugged. "Urgh fine, I'll get dressed now then." I said and she stuck her tongue out at me. "That means you gotta go babe," I said to Josh.

"I'll see you later on," he said and I nodded. We shared a quick kiss and I heard Calum and Kelsey gag. "Oh hush, like you guys don't kiss people." He aid once we pulled away.

"We do but not in front of our siblings," Calum said and I rolled my eyes. "Let's go," Calum said and then got up. He grabbed Josh's arm and then dragged him out.

"Don't burise him! He bruises easily!" I said and Calum yelled back that he wouldn't. "Jesus, brothers suck when you're dating someone." I said and Kelsey laughed.

"Come on, we need to go get dressed." She said. "But first, you need a shower." She said and I agreed. I really needed one. It's been a day since my last shower.

-

"But I don't want to wear a skirt!" I whined at Kelsey as I kept the towel wrapped tightly around me. "I just want to wear skinny jeans and a shirt!"

"No, you have nice skirts, wear one." She told me and I huffed. "Pick out a skirt yourself but you need to wear a skirt." She said.

"But you're not." I huffed as I looked through my skirts. I grabbed my leather skater skirt and she sighed at my choice. "I'll wear one if you wear one."