Author's Note

Hi guys, that update was really dramatic and shit but we all know it was bound to happen. Also, it took me so long to update because of last minute exams and such. I probably failed them but whatever.

So, seeing as I didn't have time to update, I also never really had time to read fan-fictions, and I wanted to know, what are you guys reading? What are your favorite fan-fictions? I have some time now and I wanna check some out but I have no idea what to read because there are so many.

Maybe One Direction ones you absolutely love?

Any 5 Seconds of Summer ones?

Could even be of some other band you may love with every fiber of your being?

Hell, they don't even have to be fan-fictions or girlxboy. If you're reading a non-fanfic book, comment it and I'll check it out. If you're reading a gay fan-fic, comment it and I'll check it out. I have nothing better to do with my life anyways.

If you're a writer and want me to check our your works, I'll do that too. I don't mind. I'd love to see what my readers can write. Y'all are so creative, I'm dying to know.

Also, if you guys comment books I should read, I should something like that aswell. A few authors I really love are Larry_Lashton and murdermuke and thekellinunderthevic their books are the best. I love them so much. (The last one writes gay smut stories oops, guilty as charged)

Also, if you have the time, you should check out wanderbabeclifford because she has some great stories about our four Australian dudes, or should I say dorks? Yeah, our four Australian dorks.

My best friend KissingButera has a non fan fiction story out if any of you like books like that. It's great and she worked real hard on it, so check that out maybe?

So that's it. I recommend users to you and you recommend some books for me to read. Maybe I'll start doing shoutouts on my chapters aswell? I don't know, it's 3am and my brain isn't working very well.

Since people ask through my messages a lot, my Twitter is Lashtons_Reject, my Kik is Queen_Reject, and my Instagram is Queen_Reject aswell.

Stay awesome and stay sexy,
~Allena aka Queen Reject aka Mrs. Irwin aka Your Punk Rock Princess xx ♡