Chapter 7

Catherine's point of view

"Babe, I haven't seen you in ages," I said to Kelsey through the phone. "Please come over? I miss hanging out with you! We always have boys over and I miss girl time." I whined and she laughed.

"I'll be there in five boo, see you later." She told me and I cheered. I said goodbye and then she ended the call.

I ran up to my room and grabbed the things we usually use when we hang out together. My laptop, my phone, my chargers, and then left my closet open because she likes going through it.

I threw my hair in a quick messy bun as I waited for her and then heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the front door and then opened it. Kelsey smiled at me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You're killing me," she gasped out and I let her go. "If I get greeted like that everytime I come over, maybe I'll come over more often." She laughed out. "I love hugs, but I also adore breathing."

"C'mon, my room is all set up." I said and she nodded. I locked the door behind her once she came in and then we went up to my room.

"First things first," she said and grabbed my laptop. Soon, The Summer Set was blasting through my laptop and I smiled. "You always need music." she said and I agreed. "Time to see how horrible your closet is."

I smiled at her as she looked through my closet. I missed her like this. It's been ages since we've had some girl time and since she's been all smiles and laughter.

"What is this?" She asked, holding up my red bandeau top. "What are you? A hoe?" She asked and I laughed.

"I wear it under my sleeveless button-up and singlets." I explained and she nodded. "You have them too, don't act all innocent." I said.

"But you have millions." She said and I didn't deny it. "I bet you wear them around Josh and walk around all sexy and shit." She said and I blushed.

"What? No!" I said and took it from her. "I wear his shirts and like jeggings around him. No different than I am right now!" I said and she rolled her eyes at me, mouthing a whatever.

"This is cute," she said and grabbed my denim vest. "I might borrow this someday." She said and looked at it. "It'll look nice with my skull singlet." She said.

"I tried being punk rock like Calum while he was gone." I laughed out as she pushed like five leather jackets away. "It was different, but it was fun."

"I bet," she said. "You really tried didn't you?" She asked, holding up a ripped up band shirt. "Did it work out for you?" She asked me, holding the band shirt up to me.

"I didn't look to bad." I said and she nodded. "If you want to try it on, do it." I said and she nodded.

"I think I might," she said and then went to my bathroom. "No peeking," she teased and then closed the door. I rolled my eyes and then started playing some Krewella on my laptop.

Kelsey stepped out soon and looked at it. "It looks pretty damn good on me, if I do say so myself." She said and then looked at me with a smile.

"Suits you more than me," I said, parting her hair on both shoulders. "Especially if you get that Avril Lavigne hairstyle. You know, when her hair was dark in the back of her head and then blonde on top." I said and she nodded.

"Maybe-Maybe I will," she said and looked at her hair. "I missed dying my hair," she said softly and I smiled. "I look like a basic bitch when my hair isn't dyed."

"I have some left over bright green from when we dyed Josh's hair before." I suggested. "We can dip dye it again." I said and she bit her lip.

"Timothy won't like it." She told me and I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe we shouldn't," she said and looked at her hair. "But I really want to."