Chapter 12

Catherine's point of view

I stood in line with Josh, our hands entertwined as we talked about random things. We were all partnered up, except for the other three boys. One of them, or all of them, were gonna end up lonely.

Michael had Kelsey and I had Josh.

I shouldn't have, but I felt a bit bad Ashton was by himself. His girlfriend shouldn't have been so unreasonable. If she stayed to listen to him, maybe he would have someone at the moment.

Me and Josh went up into our own cart and so did Michael and Kelsey. I smiled at them and Josh smiled at me. "I think you just fixed a lonely heart and a hurting heart." He told me.

"I know," I said and then the ride started moving. "I think they're cute together. I also know Michael will treat her like a queen." I said and he nodded.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close. I smiled and then looked up at him. "Did I tell you that you looked beautiful tonight?" He asked me.

"You joked about me being in a skirt," I said and smiled. He was so shocked and I think I should wear skirts more often because he seems to love them on me.

"Well, even if I already said so," he said and I leaned up, pressing our foreheads together. "You look beautiful." He told me and I smiled.

I pressed my lips against his as the ride moved but we didn't mind it. When we finally pulled away, he still held me close. "I'm not the best singer but," he said and grabbed my hand.

"It's nine in the afternoon, and you're eyes are the size of the moon," he sang, Panic! At The Disco lyrics, to me. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him.

"You're a dork, that's what you are," I said and he smiled at me. "But you're my dork, so, I guess that it's okay." I said and he laughed.

"If we're being cheesy with song lyrics," I said and entertwined both of our hands together. "And I feel really strange doing this, don't judge me too bad." I said and he chuckled.

"I have loved you for a thousand years," I sang and he smiled. "I'll love you for a thousand more." I said and he smiled.

"You chose a cliche love song, now who's the real cheese ball?" He asked me and I laughed.

"I sang you a song and you call me a cheese ball." I said and laughed. We were stuck at the top as they let others out at the bottom.

"Look how pretty the ocean and moon looks," I said and looked out of the basket. It rattled and shook as we moved it in, but it didn't matter. It was a cage, and it was sturdy, I wasn't scared.

"It's not as pretty as you are though," he told me and I nuzzled my face into his shirt. "We can go down there if you'd like. I'd enjoy some us time in a quiet place." He said and I nodded.

"That sounds perfect." I told him and then it was our turn to walk out. We got out and when I looked up at the cage Kelsey and Michael were in I smiled.

"I definitely fixed a hurting heart and a lonely heart."

Kelsey's point of view

I stepped into the basket with Michael, his hand on my lower back as he guided me in. We stood in the middle and as it moved, I shivered.

"Are you cold?" He asked me and I nodded.

"I should have brought a jacket," I said and suddenly, a warm, long sleeved shirt was being out over my shoulders. "You'll get cold?" I said questionably as I grabbed the flannel off of me.

"I'm a man and a man always puts a woman first." He said and I blushed and nodded, slipping my arms through the arm holes in the flannel. "I think I forgot to tell you, but you look wonderful tonight."