Chapter 5

Catherine's point of view

Yesterday day the best day ever. I got to meet some of my favorite band members while they were here for tours and I got their numbers too. Some bad things happened, but the good canceled the bad out, barely.

Right now, it was maybe seven am and I was cuddled into Josh's side with our earphones in. The Pretty Reckless' song 'Going To Hell' blasted at the moment and I was humming it as I traced shapes on Josh's bare chest.

No, nothing nasty happened last night, though, I wouldn't mind if it did. It just got really hot last night and so we slept in our underwear, well, boxers for him, underwear and bra for me.

He had fallen asleep and I had woken up just a little bit ago. I had fixed the earphones since they moved around while we were asleep. I had put one in his ear again and one in mine. I heard my phone beep and I grabbed it off of the night stand.

I accepted whatever it was and suddenly a loud voice made me crack my eyes open. "Good morning-why are you naked?" I heard someone ask and I looked at the phone.

"Why are you two facetiming me at the ass crack of dawn?" I asked Alex and Jack and they shrugged. "I was happily cuddling my boyfriend and listening to bands." I said.

"Our band?"

"The Pretty Reckless." I answered and they pouted. "They're a good band. You should listen to their song 'Going to Hell' I said and they rose a eyebrow at me.

"I'm on it!" Jack said and I saw him scrolling on his phone. "She's hot," he said and I agreed. "Here it is, 'Going to Hell'." He said.

"I know you are." I said and then an arm wrapped around me. "Morning baby," I said to Josh and looked at him. He smiled and I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Ew don't make out while we're on camera." Alex said and the song blasted in the background. Josh opened his eyes and then waved at the two boys.

"Cover up babe, I don't want them to see what only I can see." Josh mumbled, but it was loud enough for the two guys to hear. I lifted the blanket up a little more and the two laughed.

"Ooh! I'm telling Calum!" They said and he looked at them. "You got it on with his baby sister before."

"I'm barely younger than him, I'm not a baby." I said and they shrugged. "And it doesn't matter." I said and they just laughed.

"Don't tell him." Josh said and I turned the camera so it was laying on my pillow. My arm was hurting from being up so long. "Please, he'll kill me."

"Your secret is safe with us," Jack said. "Actually, it's not. Calum is coming over to write songs with us and it might slip." He said and gave us the look.

It was that, 'I'll keep quiet if I get something in return look'.

"I'll buy you guys a tattoo." Josh said and they were quiet. They agreed and Josh nodded. "This stays a secret and if it leaks, I'll haunt you all and kill you in my ghost form."

"Alex! Who are you talking to?" I heard what sounded like Rian Dawson yell. "You better not be talking to yourself again." He said and I snickered.

"I'm talking to Calum's little sister, the one he never shuts up about." Alex said and I laughed. "They're all good, don't worry. I don't tolerate bad things being said about someone."

"Aww thanks Alex," I said and Josh pulled me closer. "If you guys are busy, we can talk some other time." I said as Rian yelled for him to hurry up.

"Nonsense, lets meet Rian." He said and I squeaked. "What was that?" He laughed out and I laughed with him. "Rian, this is Catherine." He said and soon Rian motherfucking Dawson was on my screen.