Chapter 11

Catherine's point of view

When we arrived at the fair, I had noticed Kelsey and Michael were indeed matching. He listened to me for once. I pushed her towards Michael and she yelled at me. Michael looked at her and then glared at me.

Aww, I think I just got them together.

"You look good," Josh said and I smiled at him. "Haven't seen you in a skirt in ages." He said and I nodded, looking at it.

"Same," I agreed. "My legs feel weird being exposed." I told him and he laughed. "I'm matching Ashton's barbie, no," I whined and clung on to Josh. "I need to throw this outfit away now."

"Don't worry, you look better in it than she does. Those skinny jeans are obviously way to small and those heels must be killing her feet." He told me and I nodded, looking at her outfit.

"C'mon, let's go inside," Calum said and we nodded. I held Josh's hand and then we walked inside.

"Ashton, baby, can you buy me some cotton candy?" Barbie spoke and he nodded. They walked to the booth and I sighed as we stood here, waiting for them.

"I'll buy you some too if you want me to." Josh said and I shook my head. "Positive?" He asked me.

"If you want some then sure, we can split it." I said and he nodded. He told me he'll be back and I nodded. "That's a good boyfriend." I said, pointing at Josh and they agreed.

"Aren't you going to ask me if I want cotton candy Luke?" Calum asked, petending to be offended. Luke shook his head and Calum just gasped. "Fine, be an asshole then."

"You're the one who likes it." Luke said and then winked at him. We laughed and Michael just shook his head.

"I think I'm the only straight member in this band." Michael said and I laughed. "Ashton's dating an alien, and they're dating each other. Am I the only one attracted to women?"

"There's me!" Josh said and came back with a bag of cotton candy. "Obviously I'm straight," he said and I blushed.

"Okay, if you can sing and play the guitar, you can be in the band because Luke, you're out." Michael said and I laughed.

"You're just jealous I have a hot boyfriend and you're single." Luke teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I have hot best friends." Michael said and motioned to me and Kelsey. "Sorry Josh, but they're mine for the night." Michael said and pulled me under his arm.

"Feeling fly Mikey?" Kelsey asked and he nodded. "Let's go ride some rides and play games. I'm tired of standing around here." She said and I agreed.

Ashton came back with his barbie and then we started actually walking around. "Can we ride the ferris wheel last?" I asked and they nodded.

"Look how cute!" Kelsey squealed and ran to the game booth. "It's a giant monkey with a banana. I want it." She said and opened her purse.

"I'll get it for you." Michael said and I smiled as he walked over to her. "Here," he said and gave the lady a few dollars for a few balls.
Hehe, he bought himself some balls.

He threw the first one and he missed. "You suck," Ashton's barbie said and he missed again. "Can you not throw right? Damn."

The last ball knocked all the pins down and I laughed. "It seems as if you were wrong and he can throw. Stop being so jealous." I said as the lady handed him the giant monkey.

"Aww," Josh said as Michael handed her the monkey. "They're so cute. Why is it taking so long for them to get together?" He asked and I smiled.

"The ferris wheel will bring them together, I know it will. I'm a love doctor." I said and smiled.