5 Don't Be Embarrassed

Chapter 5 (Don't Be Embarrassed)

The weekend passed quickly and soon it was already time to go to the first period. I was right about my mom. She didn't know what she was doing, because she was high as always on sunday night. I was just thankful nothing happened to her, and Ryan didn't hit her after the last time so I guess I should be thankful for that.

''We made out for like... 3 hours...'', she whispered in excitement.

''Really? He just doesn't seem like the guy that would make out that long...'', I whispered back at her.

''He asked me out!''

''So?''

''Well... That must mean something...''

''Not really, I mean he dat.....''

''Just shut it Katy cat. Don't ruin it. He is extremely hot.''

I shrugged and looked at her. She smiled at her little sister who just walked past us, and then quickly turned her eyes back to me again. ''Oh my freakin' god. I forgot to ask you! What happened with you and the super new hottie boy? What's his name? Uh, James? Correct?'' She rised an eyebrow as she looked at me.

''Yeah, James, and FYI he's gay. Thanks a lot, really.'', I said in a sarcastic tone while I gave her a sassy smile. Her mouth formed into an O and her eyes widened in surprise.

''I really didn't expect that. Sorry. Laugh out loud. What happened though?'', she asked curiously.

''Some awkward things, but we're something like besties now so it's all fine.'', I grinned at her. She looked at me confused but then marched away from me.

***

When the day passed I took the bike home. I could see Justin Bieber behind his fence from the distance. It was seriously weird that there weren't any girls crowded around his house. Seriously weird.

He was running around with a puppy in the garden. Shirtless.

I stared at his attractive body and his gorgeous face.

A second later I was laying on the ground with my knee bleeding. It happened so fast. Luckily I was wearing a helmet.

My school papers were scattered all over the ground. My head felt dizzy so I layed down for a minute. In the middle of the sidewalk.

''Uh. Are you okay? Hello?''

I opened my eyes. This has got to be a joke. Justin Bieber comes to see if I'm okay. SHIRTLESS.

''Yeah I'm fine. Just a little dizzy... Thanks'', I mumbled. He held out his hand for me to grab and stand up. ''Thanks again.'', I murmured. ''For what?'', he asked confused. ''For seeing if I'm okay, that's... Very generous...'', I smiled at him. I felt my cheeks redden. He is so attractive, that he makes my heart skip a beat.

He chuckled underneath his breath.

''How come you always see me, when I'm hurt?'', I quickly asked to stop the awkward silence.

''I dunno. I'm just a good neighbor, I guess.'', he simpered. ''Would you want me to come see you when you're not hurt?'', he made an adorable grin. Justin Bieber wouldn't hang out with me. He just said that to be friendly.

''No, it's cool'', I picked up my bike and walked towards my house. Suddenly I heard him call: ''Just don't get distracted by my body again!'' I stopped. Did he just? He didn't just say that... I had to smile to myself.

I entered the house. I heard my mom whimper. The nervs in my body all tensed up.

I immidiately dropped my bag in front of the door and entered the kitchen.