7 No One

Chapter 7 (No One)

I stormed into the Bieber's house and slammed the door after me. I just couldn't help it. It just came out of me. I felt a mix of sadness, despair, and madness.

I could feel Justin's worried gaze on me as he got up from the couch he was sitting on.

I stormed into the bathroom and locked myself in it.

This was the longest day ever. It was now 6:30.

My tears all dripped to the ground as I was sitting on the cold floor. The bathroom was small, but still big enough for me to sit in it.

I heard a knock on the door.

''Um. Is uh- everything okay?'', I heard Justin mutter.

I didn't reply.

My words were all caught up somewhere in me.

I could hear he was kind of embarrassed. It seemed as if he didn't know how to act in a situation like this.

The tears rolled down my face like a waterfall.

''Katy? Are you okay?'', he asked again.

I shut my eyes and wiped away my tears.

As I cleared my throat, I mumbled: ''Y-Yeah... I'm perfectly fine.''

''No you're not.'', I heard him mumble back through the door.

''No really. Just had to-... Had to let out the anger...'' What? Why the hell did I just say that?

''Uh okay... Why are you angry?''

''Just 'cause... Go away.''

I could hear his foot steps distance themselves.

Now I was guilty.

I got up immidiately afterwards and opened the door. When he saw me, he looked up at me, and then briefly after lowered his eyes.

I walked up to the couch where he was.

He was sitting in a relaxed position, and I decided to do the same.

''S-Sorry...'', I stuttered quietly almost in a whisper.

''About what? I'm the one you can't trust anyway.'' Was he angry, that I snapped at him?

''No... I... I just... Can't... Like...''

''It's fine, don't worry, we all have our secrets, don't we?'' Really? Did he have to make everything even more complicated? I wanted to tell him, but he was Justin Bieber, for goodness sake.

Okay, I really have got to stop making that an excuse.

''Yes... We all have our secrets...'', I whispered back in disappointment.

***

The next morning I woke up in Justin's bed and made myself ready for school.

When I picked up my phone to text Alessia, I remembered the entire fight again. Oh crap. I guess I was going to walk alone to school today.

I realized I didn't have any clothes with me.

I put on the same clothes as yesterday, and made my way to my house.

When I stepped in, the blood was still in the kitchen. My stomach decided to make a flip. I ignored it and went into my room.

I put on a black, tight t-shirt, with blue Hollister jeans, and white converse.

I smeared a bit of lipgloss on my lips, grabbed my schoolbag and then left the house.

***

When I arrived at my locker in school, I saw Alessia with her new clique, I guess. Her blonde, long hair was put up in a ponytail and she was wearing a pink Juicy Couture jumper with black jeans.