Chapter 8

Baku POV
I woke up and yawned.It was Monday and we had the day off of school so I decided to take kosoka to play with auntie inko.I went to the bathroom and got dressed.When I walked backed kosoka was already awake and was sitting at the door."Goodmorning kosoka"I said as I bended down to pick him up.

"Papa" kosoka cooed as his father picked him up.He was giggling wildly and squirming like crazy."Papa,Hungwy"Kosoka said as he wiggled his little arms."Alright Alright"Katsuki said as he tried his best to hold kosoka and keep him still.I carry kosoka downstairs and put him in his high chair then strapped him in.

I started to fix us some bacon and eggs.I sat his plate in front of him and I put mine down.We both started eating.After awhile we were done and I cleaned up.I decided to watch some news while Kosoka started to play with his toys.I flip through channels until I reached the news channel.

The news reported that the fucktart that attacked me last night was reported dead.His body torn to the max as it was that brutal that the news report couldn't even make him out at first.I smirked and chuckled and I flipped him off with my bandage hand.He deserved it for fucking my hand up.

I continue to watch some more news before deciding to get us ready.I dressed kosoka then myself.I had already prepared the diaper bag for kosoka and my own school bag.I double checked everything then left the house with kosoka.We walked down to the train station and got in.As we were traveling I could feel something wrong.

My omega was going through that time.(In this Au,Omega won't go through heat,unless their alphas are in ruts;But if an omega doesn't have an alpha they will have the urge to court an alpha that their close with).They wanted to court an alpha cause they were lonely.I understand that they wanted to court but I didn't know who they wanted to court.

I took a look around the train and found out that monoma was riding the same train as me.He had his headphones in while looking at his phone.My omega decided to get closer,so I walked closer.by the time I had gotten to him my omega was begging to court him.

He looked down at me and had a confused expression."Alpha"my omega said.He stared at me before smirking at lifting my chin up."So you want me do be your alpha huh?He said with a chuckle.I slipped out of my submissive state and pushed his hand away from my chin."Sorry about that"I whispered as we soon reached our destination.

I quickly got off despite having an Injured hand.My omega was purring out loudly and I was blushing.Kosoka was playing with his rubber duck.Monoma just had to be this cocky handsome jerk that my omega decided to try and court.I sigh and continued my way to school.
——————————————————
Hey guys...Sorry it's been Awhile and I haven't been posting this story.Also happy birthday and New Years to you all.I will try actually be updating more but instead of my normal at least 100 words I've shorted  to 500 to keep faster updates alright