Chapter 17- A new move

"Hello?" The voice asked again but this time a bit longer."Fwiend! Fwiend! Talk!" Kosoka was pushing the phone into my face but before I could Object the voice on speaker phone spoke."Kosoka? Its your papa friend,monoma. Why are you calling bud"

My face flushed with pink. Out of all the Extra he could have called he called HIM! "Oi copy cat! How the hell does Kosoka know you number?" I asked him. "I gave it to him....On the train. I'm surprised he remembered it. What a smart baby" Kosoka clapped his hands a sign of happiness.

"Excuse me,but may I see the phone please?"I turn too the officer and nodded as I handed her my phone."Excuse me Mr.Monoma. This is officer Hina with the Police Department. I have a few questions to ask you regarding short notice" As The officer left the room I looked at Kosoka.

Studying his feature he was a weird child. His pink hair was curly and I could see some white highlights coming in. I probably should take Kosoka to the doctor soon.He had Heterochromia. One eye was pink and the other one red.

"Mmmmm"Kosoka started to squirm. Normally when he did this he wanted to get down so I put him down. He waddled over to some toys I had in my room before the officer came back."Mr.Bakugou. I've discussed the situation with Mr.Monoma and he has agreed to take you two into his residence for awhile.

I looked shocked. He was going to let us stay with him. I blushed while nodding."Oh! And here's your phone back". She handed it back to me."Thanks"."I'll give you a moment to pack some things before we go there"." Bwe Bwe Miss" Kosoka said as he shyly waved with one hand as the other tightly gripped the bed.

Officer Hina had a smile that could kill tokoyami's dark shadow. She couched down and said "Bye Bye little Kosoka" and with that she left. I looked at Kosoka as he waddled towards me and started to pull at my pants leg.

"Sweppy!" He shouted. I picked him up and started too rock him.He put his hand on my chest before slowly moving it too my face and slapping it a bit. This was a sign that he was dosing off.

He started babbling random things before he completely went to sleep. I looked at the crib Kosoka would have been put into and bit my lip. Whoever that women was....If she comes for Kosoka again....My grip tightened as my body heated up from anger.

If she comes again she might not make it this time.I grit my teeth. I could feel my blood boil at the thought of that women and how she was hurting MY baby.Before I realized it Kosoka was squirming in his sleep.

I slowly began to rock him again. After a while I put him down on the bed before walking over to my drawer and started to pack for the morning. When I was done I was tired. I started to walk over to the bed and  lay down with Kosoka wrapped around my arms as I held him. I  turn over and looked at the time. 2:26. I looked back at Kosoka and held him tight as I drifted off. I can't let my baby go through any pain again.