Chapter 19- He lives, WHERE!

"Rweady!" Kosoka shouted as I bought him back downstairs. He was dressed in blue overalls with a white shirt while slobbing all over a tether ring."My my, what cuties you two are" "Twanky" Kosoka said quietly whine hiding.

"Let's get a move on. It's already 1:08"I nodded and we all went to the car,but not before I grabbed my wallet and keys.I turned back and locked my door before turning to the car which was....A Lexus RX!!

"What the hell? Who car is this???!" My question was soon answered as rain rolled down the window." Mr. Bakugou! All your luggage is in the car. I've also taken the liberty to put a Car seat in for little Kosoka"

To say I was amazed was an understatement. He took Kosoka safety in as well.I smiled as I opened the door and put Kosoka in. Before Monoma got in tho, I grabbed his collar and brought him closer to me" If you keep playing this game I'll show you a promising reward" I smirked and speed walked to the other side and got in.
————-

I dozed off in the car ride only waking up when we stopped. My eyes widen as I saw we were in a car garage."Cars!" Kosoka moved around in his car seat.I got out and walked over to his side to get him out. This place was the size from an medium sized building." Mr.Bakugou the house is over here. Your luggage is already in the guest room."

I quickly walked over to rain and the second I took the first step...I froze."Oi butler guy, Don't tell me this is a mansion bye any chance"Rain just chuckled and confirmed that this was in-fact a mansion. Just how rich is his family!

"Let's me show you to your room Mr.Bakugou"
"Just call me Katsuki. No need for that formal talk anymore"He nodded and we went upstairs.we went down a hall will purple wallpaper and into the third room on the right.

"Here you go Katsuki"Rain left.

The room was magnificent.The carpet looked so soft and the bed was a king sized with white sheets.The walls were a cream color which made my heart surprising melt.I purred and laid on the bed letting out my scent.This was lovely
—————-
??? Pov

That damn Omega! He thinks he can get away with attacking my husband! Then attacking ME! No way in hell! I'm glad these kind but pathetic omegas patched me up."Miss!" A knock on the door." The police are here to see you"I growled putting some pants on quickly before ripping the IV out of my air.

I ran and locked the door before opening a portal to my hide out right as the police busted open the door."FREEZE!" Before they could pull out their weapons to taser me I went through.

Damn I maybe shouldn't have ripped that IV out. My version was blurring in and out quickly as I shortly collapsed. Before my vision game out completely I heard footsteps walking over and picking me up.

———————

Just like I promise sorry their a bit late tho

Any ideas s help me :<