Chapter 16-observation

Hours...

The police has questioning me for fours hours.
Neither me nor Kosoka liked it.I didn't show it but Kosoka did. When ever an Officer would get close to him, he'd whine and cling onto me. It scared me for once. I almost lost Kosoka due to that bastard of a women.

Last time I checked she was being carried away in an ambulance with quirk proof handcuffs around her arms.It would appeared that I knocked her unconscious and damaged her pretty bad.

They of course questioned me about Kosoka. They asked about him and when I found him.Of course I told them the truth and explain how I was in a program for these kinds of situations." Mr.Bakugou we'll need to investigate this issue for a awhile so unfortunately we can't have you here."

I looked at him shocked.Where else could I go?The UA dorms weren't big enough for Kosoka crib and other stuff and not to mention the other Extras and their noise."Do you have anywhere else to stay for the meanwhile?" The officer asked.

I nodded and he suggested I pack a few bags.About 4 officers went outside as one stayed with me. I started to pack the important things like cloths and blankets. I made sure to make Kosoka more bottles and packs one clothe for him.

"Papa! Dwda house"Kosoka squirmed while chanting.I looked confused as the officer looked at me."Who is dada Kosoka?"I asked.He squirmed and managed to grab my phone then pressed some numbers as the phone ranged. I looked at the number and it wasn't a saved one. How does he know how to work a phone when he isn't even 2 yet.

It ranged twice before the call went through.we all were silent until we hear it."Hello?"...
————-
Flashback
Kosoka pov

Papa was sleeping on the train.He showed me a flash card of a train! Papa was also sleeping on another man. He smelt nice. I was in papa's stupid carrier.I tried to move around but I stopped when I heard a sound.It sounded like....Keys! I turned my attention towards the sound."Hey little man"

It was papa friend talking. I was a bit scared cause I didn't know him. I whimpered a bit and hid in papa's chest. The man chuckled and carefully reached over to pick me up. I squirmed and started to whine when I saw papas eyes open slightly.

But his eyes closed again cause the man put his hand over my mouth. I stopped whining as he put me in his lap. I tried to reach over to papa."Hey hey! Stop moving please. We don't wanna wake ur mama do we?" I tilted my head to the side.

I didn't wanna wake papa but why did he call him mama?"Papa?" He nodded. He started to talk about how much he loves papa and how he's the only one for papa.I didn't understand what he was saying but he started to take out a phone and type some numbers.

Papa had been showing me numbers so I knew which numbers were which. He showed me a set of numbers and I instantly remembered them." This is my number. If ur mama is ever sad u can call this number.Okay" I nodded and stared at the number a bit before it changed too a video.

He gave the phone too me and I watched the colorful pictures move before drifting off to sleep...
—————
(For content Kosoka has a good memory even at his age!)