Chapter 15~How'd did this happen

Mention of 18+ content

Running...

I was running with a smile on me face.Down hallways, Up the stairs, Opening doors left and right before going into one and hiding in a closet. Taking my hand and covering my mouth so I would breathe heavily. I was having    An out of body experience because if i was any other alpha I would be drooling.

Apparently I was wearing a pink lingerie with a pink set is panties and a bra that looked tight on my pecks.My blonde hair was in a spiky, yet slicked pony tail. I still had a bit of masculine look but with some additional feminine features.

"Katsuki..."We heard a voice call out. "I" was apparently hiding from who ever it was. We could hear doors opening and things slamming  onto the floor until whoever it was reached the room "I" was in."If you come out right now baby" He chuckled "I'll make your punishment less severe" His voice deepened as he said that.

"I'll give you too the count of three. One!" He yelled as he searched the room."Two!"He went and searched the bathroom. He looked at the closet and smirked while walking quickly to it."Three" he opened the doors and found an older me.

The voice was an older version of monoma and if I might add he made me blush. He picked me up bridal style and threw me on a nest which I presume was mines.He held my neck and pushed me face down ass up while holding my hips.

"I" tilted my neck enough to see a mark and a similar one on monoma.I blush seeing the marks but turned red seeing what was happening. Monoma was biting my tear while tears flowed down my eyes as his hands roams my body.Especially my chest.

He was pulling at my chest,Hard.I had tears of which looked like pleasure. Before I could continue watching I woke up in a sweat."What the hell was that"I questioned myself as I got out of bed. I felt a bit anxious as I walked over to Kosoka crib while yawning.

I reached my hand into his crib to feel for Kosoka and...he wasn't there. I immediately went into panic mood.Where the hell was he! I started to look around in worry. Where was my baby?

I look around until I hear Kosoka crying and wasted no time and rushed towards the crying.When I got their my blood boiled in angry. A women was holding MY Baby in her arms."What the hell are you doing my baby!" I yelled at her.

"You got my husband arrested! Im just revenge" At that she squeezed Kosoka wrist which from the pressure would left a mark on it."I growled and step forward."Get back! Or else I'll snap his precious little neck!" The women yelled. My blood ran cold as I growl louder.

"Dada!" Kosoka screamed.My adrenaline went haywire as I lunged at her.My mind going blank and before I realized what I was doing.When I came to consciousness I was being held back by the police. The police were holding Kosoka close but not too close incase I lunged out again.

Somebody must have called them because when I looked at the women she looked fucked up.Her body had bite marks and her arms looked like they had first degree burns.

"Give me my brat....please"I mumbled as I stared at the women body being taken by an ambulance. The police women looked at me then gave him to me as I held him close.Tighter then I ever have.....