Chapter 11

Katsuki Pov

I'm tired...I had left Kosoka with auntie Inko for today so she could try to see how raising another child would be. Sure, she raised Deku, but it's been a while since then. I had finished all My school work and I didn't have anything to do. I couldn't just stay in bed for the day.

I got up and started to make breakfast for myself. For once I could have a break. My mind shifted towards the train incident with Monoma. Me being in his lap and him holding me while purring. It made my blush and my heart start to beat.

I purred at the thought while I made myself some omelets and rice. I had a feeling that I should make some more food so that's what I did. After a few mins I decided to get dressed and go out for a while. I had been in inside since id woken up. I went upstairs for a quick shower before putting on a white hoodie and some sweatpants. I put on a mask after I brushed my teeth and didn't even worry about fixing my hair. I grabbed my keys and my wallet on the way outside and slipped on some jogging shoes.

As I walked down the streets to a nearby coffee shop, I could smell a familiar scent. It smelled like Chocolate. I looked over towards the scent trail and followed it over around the corner to find the Ochaco and Momo having coffee and tea. "What are you extra's doing here?" I asked as I pulled up a seat to the table. "Oh! Katsuki, what are you doing here? Me and Ochaco were just chatting while waiting on Jiro and Asui." I could see Round Face blush at the Froggy name. Momo and Jiro were already mated and had their marks on each other neck. 

"I'm guessing that round face likes frog face and won't tell her "I said sitting down while crossing my legs. "B-Bakugou! Don't say it so loud!" She blushed and small objects started to float objects that she around her including herself a bit. before I could say anything, 3 people came into the coffee shop.

Asui,Jiro,and Monoma...

A blushed covered my face as they walked over to us and took a seat. "What are you doing here bakugou-kun?"Froggy asked. "Walking "I replied. I look over to see Jiro giving Momo a kiss and Asui flirting with round face. This took a turn as I looked at Monoma. He was just as shocked as I was. "Must be a girl thing "He went scrolling on his phone. I felt the urge to lay on his shoulder so that's what I did. I let out a soft purr as my head hit his shoulder. Everyone at that table looked at me. They probably didn't expect me to purr.

I look towards Monoma while purring. He had a shocked reaction on his face, but his lips were slightly parted. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back before we parted. I turned and looked at the others who I forgot were there.

"Ah!Shit..."

-------

HI! Please check out my other story! Its the one I'm updating the most.(The God and the Kitsune)