4th of july special!(Bit of a spoiler)

Katsuki laid asleep as the morning came. He normally slept in due to his work, but he got holidays off. "Mama!Up!up!" Katsuki heard. Followed by a hand slapping on his skin. " Alright! I'm getting up you little brat" Katsuki groaned as he started to sit up. By now Kosoka was jumping on the bed from his excitement. He had heard from Inko that today was the day that he could set off fireworks. You see. When katsuki found Kosoka he was already 1 while katsuki was 17. Kosoka had curly pink hair with white highlights. He also had some dark patches on his skin which turned out to be part of his quirk. Yes. Kosoka is an early bloomer.

"Come on" Katsuki said as he picked up kosoka. He gets them both dressed and have them both eat before leaving. As he walks down the stairs, he runs into A butler. "Ah! Mr. Bakugou. Heading somewhere for this special event?" The butler asked. Katsuki nodded as Kosoka copied him. "Fwireworks! Kosoka clapped happily as he made gestors towards fireworks. The butler chuckled and told Katsuki to follow him to a storage garage. There both Kosoka and Katsuki eyes widen. Fireworks arranged the room big too small.

"Mr. has come prepared and ordered these to be shipped here yesterday." The butler said as he took some small ones, medium sized ones, and a few large sized one." Katsuki put Kosoka down and headed outside while hooding his hand. "Mama you make fwireworks? Kosoka asked. "Huh? I make explosions, not fireworks" "Exwpsions?" Katsuki nods. "I make dangerous fireworks hon." Kosoka nodded as he walked alongside him with the butler not too far behind.

Outside was a garden of flowers that Kosoka adored. The garden was corroded with flowers of all kinds that weren't harmful. The garden was definitely big enough for them to let out the big fireworks and the ground was covered in pavement so the garden wouldn't catch on fire. "Oi! Hand me a sparkler" The butler nodded and handed him one. Katsuki made a small explosion at the end to start it before handing it too Kosoka. Kosoka eyes widen as he stared at the small firework intently before a smile crept on his face. He waved it around before looking back towards Katsuki. "Mama look! Fwirework" He went over to show Katsuki who was grabbing a few more. " I see it hon. Here take these.Dont put them in Ur mouth okay" Kosoka nodded.

Katsuki had handed Kosoka some bang snaps and instructed him to throw them at the pavement. The bang snaps popped as they hit the ground, scaring Kosoka with the noise before he continued, giggling. The day continued as Katsuki pooped more fireworks while giving the harmless ones to Kosoka. It wasn't long before the night fell. As Katsuki pooped one more firework, he felt arms wrapped around his waist." Have you been having fun pooping all those fireworks baby?" The person asked.

Katsuki purred as he turned around and gave his alpha a lick on the cheek as a sign of affection."Kosoka! looks who here" Kosoka turned as the sparkler he had went out. "Dada!" He shouted as he ran to Monoma with his arms fully outstretched. Monoma picked him up and asked him how his day was too which Kosoka told him all about it while Monoma nodded. " Have you set off the big ones?" Monoma asked. "Was just about too before you got home. Here put these in Kosoka ears so he isn't frightened by the noise.

Monoma plugged some noise canceling buds into Kosoka ears, with some complaints. Both Katsuki and Monoma nodded before the Butler handed them the biggest firework and the last one. He set it up and looked at Kosoka. He could see Kosoka waiting excitedly. Monoma and the butler backed up as Katsuki used his quirk to make a normal explosion and set off the firework. Monoma huddled close to katsuki as the firework shot into the air, exploding. "Happy Fourth of July, My Explosive Brat" Monoma said as he captured katsuki lips into a deep but quick kiss.

Katsuki blushed and purred while the fireworks continued to go off as he laid his head on Monoma shoulder. He glanced over at Kosoka,Only to see his eyes filled with stars as the bright lights covered the sky."Happy fourth too you too,Copy cat"
—————
AHHHHHHHH THIS WAS RUSHEDDDDDDDD