Chapter 13

Bakugou pov

After monoma arrived and checked on me and Kosoka, we all sat down at auntie's table."Katsuki will you introduce me to his young man"she asked.I was blushing While holding Kosoka."My name is Monoma miss"He held his hand out for inko to shake.She gladly took his hand and shook it before returning them to her lap.

"Katsuki! You never told me that you've found an alpha to take care of you.My name is Inko"Inko said as she let out a calming and happy scent.I started to smile at the scent being released.

Monoma and Inko started talking about things and his intentions for the future. By that time Kosoka was sleeping peacefully while grabbing my shirt tightly so he wouldn't fall.It had been 2 hours since monoma arrive and if I was honest I loved everything second of it.

It was dusk alright and I had gotten an text from momo and round face that they were okay and were safe at the dorms."Katsuki why don't you lay Kosoka in the crib that we have for miro"She was smiling as I nodded.

I almost forgot she was having a mini pup."How far along are you auntie"I said putting him in the crib and making sure he wouldn't wake up."I'm four months along and it's a girl"She exclaimed.

I went over and hugged her lightly as too not hurt her."Katsuki have you told your mother about this"Auntie asked.I remained silent."This...isn't your mother Katsuki"Monoma asked confused.I shook no.

"This is my god mother and my auntie"I said.I could see the gear click in his head and he blushed while turning his head away.I giggled and walked over to sit back down and we talked some more.

After a while I could hear whining.Kosoka was awake and standing on the side of the crib."Papa!"He whined reaching one of his hands out towards me.Little bastard was pulling on my heart strings without even trying.

I was about to get up to get him but monoma beat me to it and was already at the crib.At first when Kosoka saw him he whined but he held his hands up towards him.

Kosoka was held by monoma and carried over to my arms.I purred at him while smiling."It's getting late auntie. We should get going.Thank you for watching Kosoka" I said while getting his diaper bag and walking towards the door with monoma.She nodded and said bye.

"It was a pleasure meeting you ma'am"He said as he walked out.We both walked out and looked at each other."Thanks for checking up on us"we both blushed and started to walk towards my house.

When we arrived at my house,he pulled me aside and kissed my cheek."Goodnight Katsuki"He walked off leaving a red face me and a babbling Kosoka.I walked into the house and watched some tv while looking up baby cloths on my phone while Kosoka played with his toys before cooking dinner.

——————-
Monoma pov

As I left Katsuki house I smiled.I took out my phone while heading to the train station and opened an app.When it opened I could see Katsuki on his phone while Kosoka was playing.When I reached the station and got on the train he started making dinner. I purred at the thought and shut off my phone while the train ran.

——-
Sorry for it being a bit late