Chapter 18- Arriving

Katsuki woke up to slapping on his skin. It was obvious that Kosoka was awake. He opened his eyes to see an almost asleep Kosoka rubbing his pink eye and his stomach. Katsuki turned over to look at the time. 10:12 am.Katsuki groaned and sat up. Today would be the day they would be arriving at monoma house.

Katsuki picked up Kosoka and went downstairs only for the doorbell to ring. Katsuki groaned as Kosoka whined,burying his face into Katsuki pecks. Katsuki walked toward the door and opened it. There dressed in a white shirt and black thick pants was Monoma.

"Wow it's 10:30 and you look like you've been through hell" Cocky bastard. "If your here to poke fun at me, I'll blow your ass too the moon" He sighs "My my, That temper of yours quite is interesting" he chuckled. "Im shutting the door if you arnt coming in" I groaned and walked off as he followed behind me taking off his shoes then shutting the door.

I put Kosoka in his high chair before walking over to the fridge while yawning. I noticed the fridge was almost empty. I grabbed some eggs and bacon before going over to cook them." Have you began packing yet blasty?" He asked."I packed last night Copy cat" I flipped the bacon over.

"Why are you cooking? Here" He moved me over too the side" Let me do that". I blushed and nodded. He could cook?" Why don't you get dressed Blasty? Don't let that temper get in the wa-" Before he finished I had taken off my shoe and hit him right in the head."Quiet bastard!"

"Bwstard!" Kosoka copied which made my blush rise more." Brat! Don't say that!" But Kosoka only kept repeating himself while laughing his ass off." Monoma chuckled as I noticed a man in black came in."Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Im Mister Monoma Butler, Rain. Im here to help you take any luggage you have outside too the car" I nodded and went upstairs to get dresssed.I dressed in some shorts and a blouse while putting my hair into a pony tail. Since I've taken in Kosoka I hadn't have time to manage it so it grew out.

I brushed my teeth and went down. There I saw Rain taking the bags I packed outside while monoma was feeding Kosoka some bacon.I sneakily crept behind Kosoka before tickling him.Burst of laughter came out of him as he tried to stop me.

"Are you bullying Kosoka? Lemme give you a taste of your own medicine" What did he say? Before I had a chance to respond I was lifted up and tickled on my sides.I bursted out laughing while trying pathetically to convince him to put me down.

"Copy cat! Put me down!" I laughed out." Fine fine but only if you stop being a angry hedgehog" He finally put me down, his hands were still locked around my waist."Bleh! Nwaty lwve"Kosoka stick his tongue out at us."Shut up brat! You need to get dressed anyway"I unraveled monoma hands and walked over Kosoka.

He started to squirm as I picked him up before going to the bathroom.

Today is gonna be a long day...