Chapter 14

Katsuki was laying down on the sofa while Kosoka was nibbling on some goldfish. He had just returned UA and had already finished his work. He was wearing a hoodie with thigh highs and some shorts. He'd let his urge take control for today.

As he was flipping through the channel, he had gotten a call. When he checked the caller id, his heartbeat raised. Not only was it a face time but it was his mother. "Oh Shit!" He mumbled. He took a quick glance at Kosoka then back at his phone. He walked towards the kitchen and answered the face time. When he did, he saw his dad. A smile crept onto his face. "Hi dad! How's the business trip with the old hag." Katsuki was gleaming with excitement. "It was Wonderful Katsuki! Even though your mother has been having a lot of stress. She's pulling through the deadlines."

Katsuki parents had gone to America for a business trip and were supposed to come back next month. "Katsuki...Let's cut too the chase." My father took a deep breathe, but before he could say anything that old hag grabbed the phone from him. "YOU BRAT! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU ADOPTED A CHILD AND THAT I WAS A GRANDMOTHER! BRING HIM HERE LET ME SEE HIM""HOLD ON YOU OLD HAG!" I semi-yelled at her. As I moved over to Kosoka I could hear her still yelling. I picked him up and placed the phone Infront of him.

Both of my parents were seen on the3 screen as Kosoka shyly waved at them, their eyes filled with excitement. "This is Kosoka. I found him outside crying and my instincts took over. The old hag started saying hi and introducing herself as his grandmother while my dad was crying softly. Kosoka started to warm up to the two pretty quickly seeing their attitude. "Has he gotten his quirk yet?" My father asked as he managed to take the phone back.

I shook my head. "And what about that Alpha that you've been seeing, mm?" My father asked again. A blush crept on my face as I put Kosoka down. "Did auntie Inko tell you about him too?" He nodded. "Katsuki" His tone changed. "I want you to be careful. If that Alpha isn't right, I want you to tell me, okay" I nodded. We talked some more about Monoma which caused me to blush numerus times while that old hag kept going on about protection and more grandbabies.

After a while I heard Kosoka yawn and decided to hang up the phone after saying goodbye. I picked up Kosoka and headed upstairs. I had this weird feeling but played it off as me being tired. I put Kosoka in his Little crib and walked over to the mini fridge I had in my room and pulled out a milk bottle. I held it too my wrist to make sure it wasn't too cold and walked back to give it too Kosoka.

He gratefully took the bottle and stared to drink as i put his blanket over him and turned on his white noise machine. I also got into bed and drifted off into my own world as we both took a nap.

-----

Monoma Pov

I watched over Katsuki and Kosoka as they sleep. I felt relax more as I sipped my drink from my glass. I turned off my phone, but not before hitting the record button. I walked over to a file and opened it. It had Katsuki name on it. I smile as I spent a good amount of time studying it.

------

Any idea guys for future chapters??