Morning After And More Plans

PAIGE POV

     I wake up slightly sore, in a good way, and extremely hot. The sun is just starting to stream through my windows. I forgot to close the blinds, I think to myself. I see a muscular tattooed arm across my midriff and the events of last night come rushing back to me. When Levi said he wasn’t done with me yet, he meant it. He woke me up three times last night to make love to me more. I loved it. I untangle our limbs from each other and slip out of bed to go do my morning routine. I gasp as I catch sight of myself in the mirror. My hair is a rat’s nest sticking out each way, my neck, collarbone, and breast are covered in hickeys. When I pee, I have a slight sting, I guess from losing my vCard, and notice some smears of blood on my thighs. I needed a shower to tame my hair anyways, I think.

     I get the water to my desired temperature and climb into the hot, muscle-relaxing shower. Within minutes I feel strong arms wrap around me and soft lips meeting my neck. I would be scared but I recognize Levi's scent. I relax back into Levi’s muscular chest enjoying the feeling. I sigh as he spins me around, “How are you? Not too sore are you?"  he asks with a concerned look. “I am a little sore but not bad. I am enjoying the feeling of it all though.” I reply with a smile. He smiles in return.

   Levi gets a few pumps of my shampoo and starts to massage my scalp, washing my hair, as I purr like a cat. Damn, that feels good. He holds my back and leans my head back into the spray, rinsing it. The repeats process with my conditioner. Then he lathers up my loofah and washes my body starting with my back. He massages my body as he soaps and washes me. He has me moaning and practically begging when he washes my breast, pebbling my nipples into an almost painful hardness. He takes special care with my swollen and sensitive clit as he washes and massages me into a mind-numbing orgasm.

   When I come down off my floating cloud feeling, I smile, “My turn now.” I say looking into his hooded lust filled eyes. I have him squat down so I can wash and condition his hair. Then I move onto his body, take special care with his nipples, pebbling them. Then I lick and suck on them, causing him to gasp and groan. I wash and rinse down his abs follows by licks, nips, and kisses. I wash and pump his drool-worthy beautiful cock. I use my hand to massage and lather up his balls causing him to lean his head back and moan loudly. I tap his abs to get his attention, he looks at me with his hooded eyes, “I have no experience with this but I want to try. I want to make you feel as good as you do me with your mouth. Let me know if I do something wrong.” I tell him as I stroke his silky smooth but veiny cock. He nods and I stick out my tongue and taste his leaking tip. I moan, “You taste salty and sweet. I love it.” I swirl my tongue around the tip causing him to moan again. I lick my way down his shaft to the base and suck one of his balls into my mouth. He moans and wraps his hand in my hair. I give the other one the same treatment causing more moans and him to tighten his grip on my hair. It hurts in the best way, I feel it causing my center to flood with moister and heat. I lick my way back up his shift taking his tip into my mouth. I look up as I hollow out my cheeks sucking him deeper into my mouth. He is watching me and it turns me on more. I make sure he watches as I cup and massage his balls with one hand as my other trail down my body. His eyes widen as I tweak one nipple and then do the other, then I trail down my stomach toward my moist heat. He watches me play with my clit as I suck him into my throat, swallowing to take him all the way. “Fuck, yes Paige just like that. Oh my God, that feels good. You have no gag reflex, you are fucking perfect.” he moans. I start to moan around his cock as I work it in and out of my throat. Only slowing as Ty needed to breathe. “Fuck baby, I am going to cum. You need to stop.” he moans out and I suck him harder and deeper. “I AM CUMMING.” Doc moans loudly as I feel his thick seed shoot down my throat. I swallow it all and continue to suck and lick as he softens some and re-hardens.

     Levi lifts me under my arms and kisses me deeply.  I know he has to taste himself in my mouth but doesn’t seem to care. I know I didn’t when I tasted myself on him. “I hope you are ready for me, love. I am going to take you hard and fast against the wall,” he tells me. I nod and he lifts me. I wrap my arms and legs around him as he spears me all in one rough hard thrust. I scream out a moan in approval. He takes me just like he said he would. He makes me cum three times before, jackhammering into me even harder while rubbing my clit. “I am close. Cum with me, baby,” he commands. “I can’t.  I don’t think I can cum anymore.” I beg. “Yes, you can and you will,” Levi states changing angles and hitting my spot. I feel myself tightening up to cum again. “That’s it, baby.  Squeeze my cock like a vice.” he moans and starts hammering into me harder. I scream as I see stars and feel his thrust three more times then his warm seed fills me to the brim. He lowers me to my feet and holds me steady until my jello legs can support my weight.

      We wash up and as we are drying my light signaling someone at the door goes off. “I will get it. I am more dressed than you.” I tell him. He nods and kisses me. I open the door to Beast. “Have you seen, Doc? We have a meeting soon and we can’t find him. He’s not in his room or answering his phone.” he asks. I nod as a smirk appears on his face and his eyes are glued behind me. I turn and see Doc in just jeans with a shirt in his hand. “Hey, Beast. I heard. We will be down shortly, so I will be there.” Doc tells him. Beast nods and gives a small wave then turns to leave. “Let’s get dressed and get breakfast before my meeting. I think the Florida chapter is here to help so they may need you to tell your story again,” he tells me. I nod and we finish getting ready.

      We link hands interlocking our fingers as we enter the dining area. A few of the guys smirk seeing that and girls' eyes widen seeing our love bites on our necks. Ivy and them wave us over to their table. “I guess this means I need to order her kutte,” Sheila states and Doc nods in response.

    We make small talk and joke around until church is called for the guys. Doc stands and kisses me sweetly and deeply, “I love you.” he signs before leaving to join his brothers. I blush and can feel the stupid goofy smile on my lips. I catch the girls all smiling and staring at me. “We want details. How and when?” Ivy demands. I blush, “Last night and it was amazing. We know it is soon for the L word but the heart wants and feels what it wants.” I reply. They all smile and nod. “There is no time limit on love. There is a such thing as love at first sight. Ivy and I both experienced it.” Sheila says.

     We sit and talk for the hours the guys are in their meetings. It feels like forever before Doc opens the door and waves me in. I tell them my story and what I have seen that night again. They excuse me to finish their meeting. I hope they know what they are doing.