10

Lovely

2:45pm
"go upstairs and put your shoes away. i told alisa.

"where tf was ya at? i was blowin up your phone. i looked up to see shoota leaning against the wall. i heard this before. unfortunately i ended up beat up.

"i took alisa out to breakfast. you & legend was sleep so i didn't wake ya up.

"aigh. i'm sorry for flippin. i nodded and moved past him.

"you mad? he asked. i shook my head. "then why aren't you talkin? i wz still pissed off about last night and he knew it.

"jayla's throwin a party.

"okay. i said blankly as i got undressed in the bathroom. i heard him flip down on the bed.

"i think you should go. haven't been out the house to have no fun in a long time.

"why so you can track me down again? i heard him smack his teeth.

"you still on that? i looked over at him wit a mug on my face. i didn't even wanna answer him. that's when my phone went off on the bed.

"ya side nigga blowin ya phone up shorty might wanna check that. i rolled my eyes, wrapped a towel around me, and went to get my phone.

it was jayla talking about the party.

jaylaa💘

hey girl, party tonight, are you comin?!
lovely! hurry up i need to know how much bottles imma buy.

hey, when is it?

8 o clock. jared's club.

i sent an okay and set my phone back down. jared's club.

"when is it? he asked.

i looked up forgetting he was in the room. "tonight.

"where at? the gave him a look. "i'm jus askin lovely. chill wit the fuckin attitude.

"why do you need to know my every move.

"i'm tryna keep you safe.

"i was safe my whole life. i said walking to the bathroom. he got up and grabbed me.

"are you fuckin stupid. you got shot at, almost kidnapped, and abused by a fuck nigga but you gon say you've been safe your whole life?

"yea before you. i was safer in life without you.
i brushed him off and went to take a shower.