23

Alisa

"alisa. wake up."

"hum.

"can you wake up please?

"what time is it?

"um. 2:14am

"gurl wth are you doin up rn?

"damien called me. he got into sum shit.

i sat up in bed and looked at her.

"what that shit gotta do wit me.

"he needs me to pee in a tylenol bottle for him.

(hope ya peep the euphoria reference, fire show u should watch it, it's free on moviestowatch.tv)
back to the story

i looked out the window and it was still dark. if damien weren't so kind to me i wouldn't agree to do this.

"is he coming here?

"no he wants me to go to the CVS.

the cvs was a good distance away. i nodded and got out of bed.

i creeped into the hallway the floorboards loud asl. always when you tryna not get caught. i went down the stairs and i peeked into my brothers room. lovely's sleeping, so is he, and legend was between them, snuggling onto lovely.

"their sleep. i said to her as i went to brush my teeth and throw some clothes on.

"ready? i asked her and she nodded. she started walking to my door and i pulled her back. "where tf you goin?

"out the door.

"kendrick has a ring camera.

"oh.

we opened my window that pointed to the back of the house. i jumped on the shed then the grass. she did the same.

i turned off my location in life 360 because that would notify kendrick that i left the house.

(life360 be kickin my ass fr)
back to the story, again.

we ran down the street and crossed it. for it being my first time sneaking out i didn't feel afraid. maybe cuz it was for a good reason? i don't know.

we arrived at cvs and there was a black car parked at the front. damien got out and walked towards us. he handed her money for the tylenol and looked at me.

"oh hey alisa. i nodded. he looked bad but he looked worse.

we went in the store and straight to the medicine aisle. she grabbed a tylenol bottle with the squeeze top. when she turned her back. i grabbed vitamins off the counter.

she brought them to the front and put it on the counter. "just this. she said.

"how old you? the clerk asked.

"i'm 18. this is my sister.

that was believable she liked older then she actually is. the clerk looked her over. over every curve she has. i felt disgusted.

"umhum. he said licking his lips. she gave me the side eye and gave him the money before grabbing it.

"gurl i have to pee hold on. she said loud enough for the clerk to hear her.

i stood across the hall from the bathroom door. it was one of those bathrooms with no stalls and one toilet whoever's lucky idea that was need they ass beat.

i rushed to pay for the vitamins before she got out and stuffed it in my sweater.

"all done? i asked after she walked out she nodded. she looked hurt.

we walked towards the front.

"bye ladies. the guy said wit a smirk we waved him off and walked out the door.

she handed the bag to damien with a pee filled tylenol bottle.

he nodded and took it. "make it back safe ok.
and he disappeared.

the walk home was quicker than the way there. we laughed and joked. this was a core memory. breaking rules caused a core memory. this is a friendship i hope never breaks.

the laughs and smiles vanished when i read the message on my phone.

shit shit shit

shit shit shit.