3. void

VOID

VOID

"Bella, I need your help."

The brunette's eyes widened and a rush of fear flew through her body. "Why? What happened?"

"It's Isaac. He returned last night. He was in my bedroom when I got home. I didn't have time to call because he didn't leave and I didn't want it to seem obvious." Allison explained through her phone from what she would love to call the comfort of her bed. Although this time, the word comfort didn't quite apply to the situation she was in.

"Well is he okay?" Bella asked her. She had just finished getting ready when Allison had called, she was wearing a black skirt that reached the halfway down her thighs, along with a long-sleeved cropped v-neck top in dark red. She slipped on her black boots and rushed out of the house before Allison could even explain why she was calling.

"He's not Isaac..."

"What do you mean 'he's not Isaac'?" Bella questioned Allison as she jumped into her rusty red pickup truck that her mom had had before she had died, he father had took ownership of it since then. But when he died, Bella claimed it as her own.

Allison sighed, "He was different. He's gone now, but I woke up with my ankles chained to the bed and the keys are on the frickin dresser."

"Okay, okay, I'm on my way." She ended the call before starting up her truck and speedily pulling out of the McCall driveway.

As Bella pulled into the parking lot from Commerce Way and was about to get out of her car to make her way up to the Argent's apartment building, her phone started ringing. She grabbed it from the passenger seat and pressed answer as she got out of the vehicle and ran into the building. "Hello?"

"Bella, we got him. We've got Void. At our house." Scott told her.

"Okay, I'll meet you there in a bit. I need to go help Allison." Bella replied, unbuckling her seat belt and taking her keys out of the engine.

"Wait, what happened to Allison?"

"Isaac chained her up to her bed before leaving this morning."

"Well, where is he now?"

"We don't know, I'll update you if we find out."

"Okay. I love you, stay safe."

"I love you too. Tell me if anything else happens." She ends the call before she got into the elevator. As she neared the top, she saw a fly. It was sitting on the faintly foggy mirror placed at the back of the elevator going up to the floor at which the Argents live at. The buzzing of the insect was the only thing Bella could hear. It landed on her t-shirt, She stared at it for a moment before it started crawling up her slowly. She hit it off of her, not knowing that she had just prevented chaos from rising.