"DEAD DEBT"

- Conner

I can't find my shirt. It's impossible to find the right one with all the useless ones from the people who died by just electrocuting themselves.

"Player 233. Pass. Player 555. Pass. Player 420. Pass."

Everyone is already finishing the game. It's easy. All you need is cooperation. But everyone is yelling out the shirt they got and I can't hear my number over everyone else.

So, I swim back down to see if I missed any.

690, 690, 690...

There is no 690.

I start to lose a bunch of air just looking around. And I don't even know how much time until the water rises and hits the wires, killing literally everybody in the pool.

No more dark thoughts. Need more focus.

I look around at everyone, they're all holding up their shirts, but none of them are 690... Suddenly I get distracted. A guy's walking out of the pool.

He looks just like me!

No drawing conclusions, but I think he isn't supposed to have my shirt.

So I chase him.

"Hey! You have my shirt, dude. Please, give me it!"

He sees me but he DEFINITELY doesn't stop.

I reach up and try to get his attention again, but now he really wants to get away.

"HEY! I NEED THAT!"

He turns around and is about to leave the area, but then someone grabs him and shoves him back into the pool.

It's Buck. He's here too, for some reason. Actually, probably the same reason as me.

"Get your shirt back!" he leaves quickly.

There isn't much time left. So I grab the guy and just try to force the shirt off of his body. He fights me a ton and starts to grab me by the throat. By accident, I toss him into the wires and it fries him. Luckily, I have my shirt.

He sinks downwards and I take his shirt. It's completely soaked and is on the verge of ripping, but it means surviving.

So I reluctantly put it on and leave the pool, not looking back.

The guard looks at me, confused by probably a lot of reasons, but he lets me leave anyway.Right as I leave the pool, I see the timer reach 0. The water has risen all the way to the wires and it electrocutes everyone touching the water.

Nobody does anything.

All of these people died in this humungous pool.

Just to pay off my dead debt.