"MOUTH SEALED"

- Shaun

Conner is getting attention from all the players who wanted Jarred dead, apparently. But it's cut short by the guards coming in again.

"Players. It is time for the sixth game."

"Not again."

"Please go to the same place you did for Russian Roulette. Do not group up."

It's another dreadful walk up the stairs and the room still looks the same as before. However, there's one BIG table with no revolver in the middle.

"What is this?"

"Players - the sixth game is Truth or Dare. The Host will give orders for me to pass onto you. He will ask; Truth or Dare. You may choose either. However, 20 dares must be done to continue. Leaving the table early will result in your execution."

"Oh, this is easy."

"With that, let the game begin."

I take the first one.

Truth or Dare? It would be better to check one off the list first, so I'll take it down to 19.

"Dare."

"Player 010, the Host asks for you to give the person to your left a wet willie."

"Oh, what the fuck?"

"Player 010..."

"Alright, I'll do it!"

The person to the left of me is David. I lick my pinky and bring my arm around his head to poke it in.

It feels as unpleasant as it sounds, he squirms and even tries to bite me, but I do it successfully.

"Eugh, jesus Shaun." David says as he puts his glasses back on.

At first, the dares are pretty light. Nobody has chosen truth yet.

Then, on Jean's turn:

"Player 652, use these pliers to take out one of your fingernails."

"Huh?!"

"Do it. Any one of them."

"Oh no, oh no no no."

Jean is handed a pair of pliers. he clamps down on his right hand's index fingernail, and begins pulling as hard as he can. His face is wincing in pain, but he doesn't start screaming until he pulls it completely off.

"AAAAAH!" He yelps, holding his finger rolled up in his shirt. Blood starts to well up inside the cloth he bandages it with.

"Next. Player 420."

That's Emilia.

"T-Truth."

"What connections do you have with Player 010, Shaun Alexis on FansOnly?"

"W-What?"

He did not just say that.

Emilia will not answer that.

She can't.

She better keep her mouth sealed.