"MASTER PLAN"

- Shaun

"Sir, your gate is down there, at 7E. It takes off in an hour."

"Thanks. Where is the food court and stuff?"

"There are two, both directions have some concessions you can purchase. Have a nice flight."

"Thanks."

7E is my gate. But I need to get a snack first.

I'm not going home, I'm getting out of the country. I'm going to Brazil.

I go for the east food court and set my luggage down. I packed super light so I wouldn't have a huge problem with carrying stuff around.

Now, time to get myself some lunch.

Standing in line, it takes a while to get farther up, but eventually I get my food and go to my table.

While I'm eating my pizza slice, I see two people I recognize.

We promised to meet here.

So, I take my pizza slice and sprint over as fast as I can.

"Is that... that's him!"

"CONNER! EMILIA!"

I almost run into them, but I brake right in time.

"Oh my god that's Shaun!"

Both Conner and Emilia throw their arms around me in unison.

"You said we'd meet."

"I did."

I pull away from them and take them to come sit down.

"So, I have the cards here. There's 6.9 mil in total and i've split it 3 ways on each one. Take one each, they have 2.3 million on each one."

"Well what's the plan? What do we do with this?"

"Restart. Get some well deserved therapy. Chase the hopes and dreams you participated for."

"What dreams? We already lost everything playing the game. Nothing will be the same anymore."

"What do you suggest we do?"

"They are looking for us. We all have plane tickets in different directions, so..."

"Yes, hiding is part of it. Shouldn't we get revenge on those adaptive game assholes? Take them down for good?"

"That sounds... like a good idea, actually."

"Great. You have your budget right here. You don't need to worry about money anymore."

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll be going to my gate now."

"We're coming with you."

I pick up all my luggage and Conner and I walk alongside Emilia to her gate.

"Yeah, this is the place. They're already boarding, I've gotta go."

"Where does this plane go?"

"Seoul. Nobody will find me there."

"Alright. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, guys. Thanks."

Emilia stands on her toes and gives me a peck on the cheek. She goes to Conner, but Conner's a bit too tall.

"You idiot... lean down a bit!"

Emilia gives him a kiss, and then takes her stuff and waves at us goodbye.

"What a ride, am I right?"

"For sure."

While Emilia walks away with her luggage in hand, Conner and I both know this will be the last time we see her.

"Let's go to my gate."

Conner puts his hands in his pockets, and starts walking as I drag both our luggage bags along.

"So, Shaun... tell me, where did you come up with that master plan?"