"AFTERWORD"

Well, this is the end of The Adaptive Game. Did it go as well as Squid Game? Hell no. However, I tried to be original as I could in terms of the games, the characters, and the plot. This is also the first story I've actually finished, and my plan to prevent myself from procrastinating actually worked!

But of course this wouldn't be possible without you all. It's been an important journey that I'll never forget.

Maybe there will be a sequel, I'm not sure yet. Enjoy it while it lasted, though.

Have some special thanks and extra sauce!

CAST

Conner - Peter
"Thinking is winning. Conner doesn't lose and always has a way to get out. Under any circumstance."

Vector - Donut
"Strength doesn't just refer to muscles. If you're strong everywhere, nobody can bring you down."

Shaun - Alex Shawn
"The right thing doesn't always look like the right thing. But if it helps you survive there's no limit to how far you can go."

Emilia - Gragglepuff
"Maybe not everyone is your friend, but if you can trust the people who are, you can love them a lot."

David - Medic TF2
"Everybody has secrets and if you want to keep them hidden you'd better respect someone else's."

Eddie - Elbros
"Keep hanging on. Whether it's onto someone or not, you won't fall - yet."

Fernando - Fern Billiard
"If there are different opinions, how can I be loved by all?"

Jarred - Aay
"I can use people to beat people. The only way to win is by deception."

Stallguy - Stallgun Guy
"People underestimate the ones in the ranks. It's better to follow the king than die as one!"

Harrison - Freelancer
"Have lots of friends, ones you like and ones you don't like. You can always use some meat shields!"

Jean - Blueway
"Don't hide what you're scared of, what if you need to be scared for a little?"

Ian - Ian

"Pawns aren't weak, I can still rank up if I climb far enough to the other side."

 Naomi - Aftermach
"Live on the edge so it hurts less when you hit the ground."

Host - Slam
"Watch it burn. And have fun while it lasts."

Front Man - Piston
"The puppet-master doesn't waste people. People are merely assets, even me."

Up next:

Lust Front