"ARBITER"

- Shaun

"You made a mistake bumping into me."

He actually dares to say that?

From the guard I just killed, he dropped a karambit knife. And I went to pick it up.

Now, I can get this guy out of my way.

Out of everyone's way, forever.

On his back are two green containers, there seems to be... a whole entire swarm of bugs around him.

"You wanna play? Let's do it."

He immediately charges at me and his locusts crowd me fast. I jump, and unlock the 'Knuckleboom' Cannon on my wrist. It shoots me into the air and I land back about 10 feet away from him.

Did I not mention the Knuckleboom Cannon? It's a powerful, single shot 4 guage shotgun that's used to deal massive damage to enemies at point-blank range and even launch the user into the air where required.

I can use it to great ability, as long as I keep using it right.

I slide another shell into the cannon, and this time, his locusts charge me first and he stays behind.

"FUCKING COME AT ME!"

Running towards the locust crowd, I turn 180 degrees and fire my cannon to knock myself over the locust swarm and right behind the guy.

"Was that too fast for you?"

I take out the knife from my pocket and bring the blade into his back. Then I wrench it up through his body, slowly and haphazardly.

I was too quick for him.

So I'll make his death slow and memorable.

I take his food, and medkit.

I didn't want to kill him.

He challenged me and wanted to take my stuff and my life.

He threatened me and pissed me off.

That's why you don't fuck with an arbiter.