"A MIMIR"

- Conner

This is it.

In the final room there are many sets of cool looking armor - some of them that even have weapons off of them.

"Players, pick one each. Pick the one that suits you best. Then line back up."

All of the gear is deactivated, so I have to pick carefully.

Shaun immediately goes and takes an armored suit with a explosive shotgun ejector on its wrist-band.

Emilia looks carefully, then settles on a japanese samurai looking outfit with a katana.

Gavin takes a suit that has a bag with it - there are odd looking spiders in the bag.

Everyone is choosing quite fast, so I go for a suit quickly.

It's a medic's uniform, with a lot of medical stuff.

There's only three left, the one I'm holding, one with handcuffs, and the remaining one with a potion bag of sorts.

Suddenly, from behind me:

"Could I take that one, sir?"

It's a guy older than me - and he wants the suit I'm holding.

"Sure, you can have it."

It would be better to give him what he wants. I take the potion bag, and Tim takes the handcuffs.

"Players, you've all selected your preferred gear. Now, there is also some equipment you can take to help you with the last game."

I need to choose quickly this time.

There's cigarettes, an emergency respirator, a barbed wire bomb of sorts, a ballistic knife, some decoy device, and is that... a collapsible ladder?

It's smart to go for the knife. It'll help me defend myself, at least a bit.

Shaun takes the cigarettes, Emilia takes the collapsible ladder, Gavin takes the barbed wire bomb.

Tim takes the random decoy device and pockets it.

There are a few other equipment that are taken by the other players.

"Good. We will be taking you to the game location now."

We're all confused. There is no exit to this room except for where we came.

The Square Guard puts on a gas mask, and gas starts to flood the room fast. It's scentless, but it makes me feel very tired.

Until I reach the destination, a mimir.