"DOWN IN THE MUD"

- Conner

"Buck! Was that from our team?"

"I don't know man, there are shots going off all over the place!

Suddenly, Emilia climbs over a large wood obstacle and hops all the way over. I swiftly sprint up to her through the mud and grab the small plastic tube with the clue inside, before she hits the ground.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I should have caught you..."

A loud beep comes from the speakers, signifying the first relay should be over.

Emilia gets up from the mud pit and flicks pounds of dirt off her face.

"Throw it to Buck goddammit!"

I run and climb over a large mountain of rocks and Buck grabs it from me directly. He then passes it to Vector who starts looking at the clue.

As I run back to my position, Emilia can't climb back up the big wood wall.

"HEY! You need some help?"

Emilia is jumping up and down trying to grip a spot on the wall, but she slips from it and comes back down.

"Alright, fine, boost me up!"

I make a foothold with my two hands and she climbs up to grab the top of the wall.

I get up the wall myself to help her get down safely, but then I see Fernando, motionless in the red mud.

"Holy shit! He got shot?"

"Y-Yeah, he dropped the clue and I had to pick it up."

"Jeez, I'm sorry... go, GO GET IT FROM SHAUN!"

She hops over and rolls into the mud, this time getting up without any time wasted and taking the clue from Shaun and running back. She even steps on the dead Fernando to get to me.

"Here, here, climb up! I can't catch it from here!"

Leaping up, she climbs right over but tips right over the other side and sends ME crashing into the mud. But without saying anything, Emilia grabs my arm and starts pulling me to make me get up. The mud is slippery, but I can make it.

"Come on, stupid! We don't have a lot of time! I'll get to the other side myself, give it to Buck!"

With the clue in one hand, I step through the obstacles and see Buck in the distance. But then, when I'm about to get to him...

I trip and hit the mud. Hard.

I'm dead.

I'm gonna be executed.