"MIND BLOWING"

- Conner

The light on the ceiling keeps me distracted. Swinging, back and forth. Back, and forth.

This has got to be the worst game so far.

Out of 8 of us, 3 won't come out.

Even though it's not half of us like in the Waters game, we don't have much control over the chance of dying or not.

When the revolver is passed to me, I hear Shaun mumble something.

"What'd you say, Shaun?"

"20%. It clicked for me first. Now the chance of dying is 20%. 1 in 5. Since we've confirmed by true information that one of them we just used is safe."

20%. 20% chance of me getting my brains splattered all over the table.

It's better than 100%.

I press the trigger and the revolver clicks.

"25%."

He's right. With math, this could help us try to anticipate if we'd lose our head.

I pass it onto Emilia. She has to get this one. She has to.

"Welp. Nice knowing you guys."

She points it up at her chin, facing up towards god.

The revolver clicks.

"33%."

"Shaun, cut it the fuck out."

"No, relax, Ema. It helps."

"I CAN DO MATH BY MYSELF!"

She passes it onto Buck.

"Okay... chill out Buck. Chill out. We're safe. We're gonna survive." he says to himself.

Pointing it at the side of his head, he presses the trigger.

"FUUUCK!"

The shot comes out of nowhere and it knocks him right out of his chair. It's not just blood that's all over everyone. Skull pieces, unidentifiable flesh, and most likely, brain.

It's so hard to describe how much and what even fell out of his head after that blow.

"I'll get it..." Emilia weakly says with a cold and shooken tremble as she goes to grab the revolver."

She loads a new bullet and passes it to Harrison. He spins the chamber and points it at himself. It clicks.

"Guys this isn't gonna work. We can't let this happen. Nobody wants to die here."

"So? We can't cheat the system!"

"We need to do something!"

Dodge takes it next, but the revolver clicks again.

"25%..."

Dodge passes it to Jean, and Jean's is empty too.

"Lucky."

Naomi, we just met now, has no fear for this.

"I... I can do this. Jean, get the other bullet."

Jean gives it to her and she puts both directly beside each other.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna use up both on myself."

"How will you do that?!"

"Just do what I tell you."

She brings the revolver to her neck and spams the trigger. The shot comes very expectedly and she drops the thing completely. She's on the floor and bleeding, but she tries to grab the revolver.

"haaack... koff. Give me the gun.."

"NAOMI YOU'RE NOT DOING THAT AGAIN!"

"GIVE ME THE GUN, YOU FUCKING SNOWFLAKE!"

Naomi takes the gun out of Jean's grasp and immediately finishes herself with the last remaining bullet.

It takes a few moments of silence waiting for the guards to gun us all down. They don't.

The guards have no objections. We won.

At a lower cost than the others...

This is definitely the worst challenge by far.

Certainly mind-blowing.