6

The 813 Baddies: 

cash: I know yall saw Zion feeling Gen

megatron: yo he was all over her

genny: yall on one

cash: he mad fine tho

cash: you should talk to him

megatron: no she needa talk to jack

genny: or... I could talk to no one??

"Are yall really texting each other?" Zion asks, leaning over to see my screen. I quickly pull my phone back so he can't see the conversation my two friends were having about which boy I would be a better fit with. "Damn what's the secret?" He has a grin on his face like he already knows what the secret is. 

"No secret," I say, sliding my phone into my pocket. "How did you like the show?"

"It was good, made some notes for the next time I go on tour for things my band can do differently," he tells me, stretching his arms and letting one fall behind my back. Typical.

"You're in a band?"

"Yeah PRETTYMUCH, since 2016." 

We sit and talk about his band for a while longer. I can feel eyes burning into my skin. I look up and see Jack looking at me. I quickly turn my gaze back to Zion as he talks about an upcoming project. 

"So what do you do?" Zion asks me and leans back on the couch.

"Tiktok, I don't have a crazy amount of followers or anything, but I'm working on it." He nods his head in understanding. Before he can ask another question Megan and Cass interrupt him.

"Gen, you wanna start heading to our hotel." I nod and grab my things. I thank the boys for having us and I give them a quick goodbye.

I lay in the bed of my hotel room and look up at the ceiling above me. I can't get the feeling of Jack looking at me out of my mind. Once we had gotten to the hotel I slipped on his shirt that he told me to keep.  The bottom hem of the shirt falls onto my thigh, meant to fit Jack's tall frame. I told him that the exchange we had in Tampa was a one-time thing, but I'm not sure I believe that myself. 

I knock come for the door of my hotel room. I open it expecting Cass and Meg to be there with a bottle of wine but Jack stands there, looking down at me.

"You're wearing my shirt," he says smugly, another grin on his lips.

"How did you know what room I was in?"

"Urban came to see Cass, she told me." I make a mental note to cuss her out later. I open the door wider so he could come in. He walks in and makes himself comfortable on my bed. As he lays down his shirt rides up revealing his happy trail. He's wearing a plain white t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and a pair of Nike slides. He slides his hands behind his head and looks at me as if he's waiting for me to join him. I sit on the edge of my hotel bed, not allowing myself to get too close to the man. 

"Why did you come to see me?"

"That just friends shit ain't gonna work for me," he says. His answer taking me aback. "I don't know what it is about you but I want more than that from you. We spent one night together and you got me this fucked up."

"Jack I don't know what you want me to say" I huff out. "We don't even know each other like that."

"So let's get to know each other." He sits upon my bed, bringing his face inches from mine. His blue eyes digging into mine.