16

Jack and I have been in a public relationship for about two months now. We make red carpet appearances together and have been teasing a collaboration with our music. We've been happy. I didn't think that I would ever fall for him this hard but now we're talking about moving in together. Cass and Urban have also been going strong. Cass has been his muse in a lot of his photography lately. He's wildly in love with the girl and she's head over heels for him. Watching the two interact always brings a smile to my face. Druski and Meg are two peas in a pod. Constantly cracking jokes with each other. The two are constantly roasting everyone including each other. They always have the biggest smiles splashed across their faces. 

Everyone that Jack and I care about are thriving and doing well. Jack's music is continuing to blow up, Urban is doing shoots for magazines, Druski is doing his own stand-up tour soon, Megan is modeling for bigger brands, Cass is working on her own fashion label, and my music is starting to get recognition. In order to celebrate everyone's accomplishments, the boys decided that we were all going to go on vacation to Bali.

I drop my bag on the bed as Jack follows behind me with his luggage. We rented an entire small resort for a week. Each couple has their own space while also having a couple of security guards around to keep us safe. 

"Jack this place is amazing," I tell him throwing myself down on the bed. "I could stay here forever."

"Maybe one day we can move to a place like this," he says laying in the bed next to me. "We can have a couple of dogs and a mini Jack. Living in paradise."

"A mini Jack? I don't think the world could tolerate two of you" I joke with him.

"A few mini Jacks and a few mini Gens," he says leaning down and placing a kiss right above my belly button. 

"You know that that would require us to have sex right?" I ask him. Jack and I haven't done anything more than kiss since that night in my hotel room. We decided it would be best if we just let our relationship form without any sex to see how genuine our connection is. That was two and a half months ago and things are going perfectly for us. 

"Yeah, I know. It'll happen eventually" he says, kissing my stomach again. "No get ready, we're going on a boat."

genevieve: he got me in the tropics 

liked by jackharlow and 730,473 others

tap to view comments

cash.cass: in the sun where I belong

liked by urbanwyatt and 432,391 others

tap to view comments

megdelaluna: they won't let me drive the boat

liked by druski and 382,901 others

tap to view comments

Urban rolls a blunt and we all pass it around except for Jack. He sips a pina colada, breaking his no alcohol rule since we're on vacation. I admire the view around us and I put my head on his shoulder as the sun kisses my face.

"I really love you guys," Cass says as she hands the blunt to Meg. "It's been a wild journey to get to this point but I'm glad we all stuck around. I feel like you guys are like a second family."

"I love you guys too," I say, squeezing Jack's knee. A series of I love you too rings out through the rest of the group as we watch the sun begin to come down. 

After it gets dark the captain brings us back to the private dock on the property that we're staying on. Jack gives me a piggyback ride to our villa and tosses me down onto the bed. I watch his back retreat as he walks to the bathroom. 

I have an idea.