19

"You're going to need your own closet," Jack says as he puts my last box on the floor of the bedroom. "Why do you need this many clothes."

"Coming from the man who has a walk-in closet full of tracksuits? I don't want to hear it" I joke back at him. I lay down on his bed, which I suppose is now our bed. He lays down next to me and looks at the ceiling. "So what's next?" I ask the man as I roll over to face him. I prop my head up so I can see his full face and properly admire his beauty. 

"Well, we can see how this living with each other thing goes, and then maybe one day get married," he tells me with a boyish grin. "And then I can get to work on my mini-me and then we can have a mini-you." 

"I'd like that." I lean down and kiss him gently. As I pull away he grabs me by the hips and holds me on top of him. He kisses me again, this time full of passion. He pulls away from me with a smile on his face. 

"I have something to show you." He takes my hand and leads me down the hall to the guest room. "Open the door."

genevieve: jack and I would like to welcome the newest member of our family

genevieve: jack and I would like to welcome the newest member of our family. Everyone say hello to Louie! Adopt don't shop!

liked by druski and 837,382 other

tap to view comments

I unpack all the clothes into my closet in the guest room while Louie plays inside an empty box. Jack and I decided that since all my clothes were going to be in here anyway I could turn this room into whatever I wanted. 

I can already see my camera equipment in here with a nice backdrop. A wall of photos of the people and places I love the most. A couch in the corner for when I have people over. I've only been in Jack's house for a day but it already feels like I belong here. 

He walks in with a box of pizza, breadsticks, and a bottle of prosecco. He sits down in the middle of the room on the floor and Louie goes and sits on his lap. "You said you always wanted to go to Italy. I'll take you one day but this will have to do." A wide grin is splashed across his face as I sit opposite him. 

"Italy's never felt so close" I joke. We eat in a comfortable silence as I scroll through my social media timelines. I smile as I see everyone in our group enjoying themselves, happy in their relationships. I look up and see Jack feeding Louie a slice of pepperoni. "I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Gen."

jackharlow: making herself right at home

liked by Genevieve and 938,383 others

genevieve: living rent free 🤤

user1: no way she moved into his place 🤧

user2: I love their relationship

cash.cass: really left us here by ourselves
       megdelaluna: like you didn't already move into her room
       cash.cass: ok she had the master. it has a nice tub

user3: I'm so happy they ended up together 

user4: that should be me fr

yazzyford: 🤍

AUTHOR'S NOTE: left a lil sneak peak of the next book in the commentsss