20

Five years later: 

I watch Jack as he carries our daughter Harper upside down. She screams and laughs as he puts her on the floor, tickling her sides. I smile at the two and rush over to help her. I playfully grab Jack's hands and Harper reaches up to tickle him back. He dramatically falls to the ground and takes me down with him. 

"Tickle her not me," he says as he holds me in his arms in front of him. Harper follows his instructions and starts tickling my sides. 

"Little girl I came over here to help you," I say with a laugh. I reach up and grab her, pulling her down to the floor with us. We all stay there wresting and laughing until Louie comes over to save his favorite little girl. She gets up and runs off with the dog, laughing as he follows behind me. 

"We should make another one" Jack whispers into my ear. 

"You're going to give birth to it?" I ask, cocking my eyebrows at him. "If you give birth sure." 

He rolls his eyes at me and kisses my cheek. "I still want that son." He stands up and pulls me up by my hands. 

"Maybe you'll get it one day" I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my hips and sways us back and forth. 

"How about today?" I shake my head at him and laugh. "Fine then tomorrow."

genevieve: my whole world 👨‍👩‍👦

liked by jackharlow and 953,204 others

jackharlow: 🤍

druski: got gen's whole attitude

urbanwyatt: she was really mean mugging me

casswyatt: who put my godchild in that 🕴🏻
       genevieve: she swore she could pick out her own outfit
       megdelaluna: dripppppy

user1: she looks like she putting jack in his place
       jackharlow: they be double-teaming me 

urbanwyatt: my beautiful wife

liked by casswyatt and 832,394 others

user1: shes so pretty 

genevieve: power couple

megdelaluna: congrats!

user2: did they elope???
       casswyatt: couldn't wait any longer

megdelaluna: any day now 🤎

liked by druski and 893,213 others

druski: love you 🤎

user1: they're all so happy 🥺

casswyatt: cant wait to meet him!

genevieve: so happy for you

jackharlow: gen need another one so they can have playdates
       genevieve: sir 
       urbanwyatt: cass should too
       casswyatt: bro we've been married for literally two hours

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Well that's where the story of Gen and Jack ends y'all. I have another story in the works tho. The next page will have the details for that!