15

swipe

swipe

genevieve: letters to him out now! these songs mean a lot to me

genevieve: letters to him out now! these songs mean a lot to me. They highlight the highs and lows of having feelings for someone. Let me know which song is your favorite in the comments. ps how to yall like the new username?

liked by Jackharlow and 543,280 others

jackharlow: I like comfortable because I was there but say it again and every kind of way are good too ig

       genevieve: yeah you would like the sex songs

user1: its so good 

user2: every kind of way is the best song hands down 

cash.cass: Im so proud of you!!!

megdelaluna: so talented!!!

urbanwyatt: i shot the cover for this 

druski: 🐐🐐🐐

Jack lays in my bed next to me holding me in his arms.  He traces circles on my back as he listens to the EP for the second time. He said that you only start to truly comprehend music when you hear it a second time. He bops his head along to the music making his curls bounce. I watch the corners of his mouth go up as the last song ends. 

"It's so good Gen" he says leaning and kissing my forehead. "You think they know all those songs are about me." I look at him and give him my best "bitch are you serious face." He laughs in response and hugs me tighter. Even though we were never officially a couple our fans were smart enough to put two and two together. 

"What would you say if I posted a picture of you today?" Jack asks me. "If I let everyone know that I'm dedicated to you?"

"Are you sure?"

"I mean you just dropped six songs about me today I think I can say its safe to say people are going to assume." 

"You can post a picture, I just have to approve of the picture."

jackharlow: so proud of this beautiful woman

jackharlow: so proud of this beautiful woman. she inspires me to be the best man i can be. she's talented, kind, compassionate, and honest. so glad to have her in my life even if it was a roller coaster to get here. steam letters to him. 

tagged: Genevieve

liked by druski and 1,579,382 others

user1: SOMEBODY SEDATE ME 

user2: i need a CIGARETTE 

user3: ALEXA PLAY THAT SHOULD BE ME

genevieve: thank you jackman 🤍

user4: jack PLEASE

user5: I KNEW IT. I TOLD YALL SO

user6: Im throwing up rn bruh WHY

user7: this is worse than watching that girl hump him in the luv is dro video fr 

       author: the luv is dro video made me SICK. had to stop watching. sis was really rubbing denim with my man 

"Lets do something" Jack says standing up from the bed. He grabs my arms and pulls me towards his chest. "Get dressed we're going out."

"What should I wear?" I ask him as he begins to slide on his shoes. 

"Anything. You'll look amazing no matter what." He presses a kiss to my lips and leaves my room to wait in the living room. As cute as he is, he sure isn't helpful. 

Jack and I pull up to an open air farmers market. I look at him in shock not taking him for the type to want to do this. 

"You can get all your crystals and shit. I like watching you go through the shiny rocks" he tells me and shrugs. He's really trying to make this work between us. 

I hop out the car and start heading over to the various boothes at the market. I hand Jack the bags full of my purchases as I buy crystals and locally sourced honey. He watches me happily as I make my way around. A couple hours pass and we're back in his Jeep, the back seat full of the random crystals, plants, and vegetables. 

"Thank you Jack. I know it's probably dumb to you but that was really fun. I enjoyed myself."

"Anything I can do to make you happy." 

"How did you even know about this place?" I ask him. Jack doesn't seem to be the type to enjoy organic marketplaces. 

"It's where I get my sea moss."

Of course it is.