12. Preparations!

Elgan exhaled loudly once he sneaked out of the suite. Her father is ruthless...no wonder Minu is so shy and not sharing a lot. The pressure on her...

He balled his fists, opening the door and acting as if he just entered the suite. "Minu? Hey, we want to go, are you ready?!" his bubbly aura showed again and Minu audibly bid goodbye to her father. She brushed away her tears and walked out of her room. "Yes, sorry! It took a little longer to talk..."

"Oh, don't worry! Is everything alright? How are your parents doing?" Elgan tilted his head and Minu sniffed softly. "Oh it's...it's a little dramatic around their house, but nothing they can't handle."

Elgan threw her a soft smile before both of them exited the suite and promptly met up with the others. Minu nervously checked her phone from time to time, worrying Elgan but he couldn't show his commiseration, unfortunately.

Once they walked out of the school building and Alora conjuring a transportation spell, everyone fell into loud chattering just like all the people around them when they stepped out to downtown Magix.

Treasa walked alongside Elgan and Minu while Seraph and Cécilia walked behind Alora and Jun.

Elgan looked to his left, Minu's eyes wandered nervously around the first shop they entered. He nudged her arm carefully. "You don't need to worry about anything...we're on your side forever, we will help you through this."

The gem fairy's eyes turned to Elgan, who smiled so warmly she felt irritated. "I wouldn't ask you to do anything either, that's not your cup of tea..."

"If it's your concern it's our concern. That's how friends work." Treasa hooked her arm into Minu's and she smiled being surrounded with so much love and acceptance. "Right now...I'll just need help to shop what I'll need on the trip next week."

"Will gladly do." Elgan patted her back and pointed to a corner of the shop.

Alora looked back at her friends and her expression grew soft. She sighed, looking at Jun who strolled around the shop with her. "Giving Minu lots of attention is so important right now. She's really worried for Andros...The vacation will do her good...Is here something you need? Does anything appeal to you here?" the fairy looked through the rows of clothing and Jun slowly slid his hand on top of her hand that laid on top of the clothing rack. "There's indeed something that's catching my eye." Alora looked up, meeting eyes with him as Jun inched closer and was about to lean down but another customer passed by them, slightly pushing away Jun.

Alora blushed and pushed her hair strand back, looking around. "Uh – let's look at that corner, shall we?" Jun rubbed his neck with a sheepish smile, following the fairy.

"Right, I wanted to ask – why did you tell me yesterday to ask the teachers to send our fairy group to the Deep Forest National Park? Should I know something?" Alora smirked at Jun and he looked up, standing in a heroic pose. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe my specialist force is just so hardworking and perfect that I advised Florence to maybe take my group and me to look out for her daughter...and also her friends...also to form a strong bond between fairies and specialists – like it was in the good ol' days."

Alora snorted shortly, crossing her arms and looking his way. "Hold up, my good guy – did you schmooze my headmistress?"

Jun leaned his elbow on a high table next to them. "I would call it appeasing her – so we can have a nice vacation together..." Alora playfully hit his chest, chuckling. "I didn't know you had it in you. You're one of a kind."

"There's much you don't know about me yet." Jun winked at her and Alora hummed, biting her lip as she turned to the clothing rack, checking out the clothes. She couldn't help but look back at him. "And...what is your oh so great specialist force doing while we are trying to achieve Charmix in the Deep Forest?"