Chapter 7

To all the perverts and non-perverts out there: Smut... be warned. Do with this information as you may.

Enjoy~

---------------------------

It had probably been the worst day of August's life. He'd spent the entire day in apprehension for that night, unable to eat. He felt sick to the stomach with all his nerves.

Ekon hadn't helped either. Every chance he got; he'd reminded August that they were going to mate that night. Constantly going on about how August needed to eat and rest in order to build up his strength in preparation and so on.

Not the conversation topic August wanted to hear about.

Now to current time, a very naked Ekon hovered over a very pale August who was laying on his back, as pliable as a block of cement.

"Female,"

"August."

"August," Ekon corrected himself, "How do I take your strange coverings off?"

Sighing, August looked up at the hopeless male. Way to kill the mood... Not that there had been any to start with. He thought but instead replied, "First you coarse me into your not-a-bed and now you claim to not know how to take my clothes and climbing harnesses off... If I didn't know any better, I would say that you're backing out."

"I would rather rip them off you. It's faster." The lion man answered simply. He looked August dead in the eye and continued, "I assumed that you wanted your coverings intact."

Blushing in outrage August nudged Ekon up, indicating for him to get off. No way would he be testing Ekon on his claim. The male was for sure serious.

Ekon resisted, grabbing August's wrists and pinning them above his head. He ground his leg between the female's legs and growled into her neck, "Female, you know better than to back out of this now."

"I need you to move so I can take it off..." August mumbled in frustration, biting back a shameful moan when breath splayed over his neck and raised his skin into goose flesh. "I need to be standing to take it off."

Understanding dawned on Ekon. He practically jumped up, dragging a tomato faced August up with him.

Ekon watched as the female fumbled with her odd coverings. Her small hands kept slipping and shaking. She was obviously quite nervous. He smiled to himself once again realizing that he would be her first male. "Here, show me what to do and I'll help you." The beastman said patiently.

August pointed at a buckle and instructed the large male how to unfasten it. He had been feeling nervous all day and now that the inevitable was happening, he was beyond terrified. Back in his home world, he had been considered a tall muscular guy but in comparison with Ekon, he was nothing short of dainty. That's how big the dude was. August could only imagine how large awakened Ekon Jr. would be.

He hoped it would be unproportionally small – even though he'd already seen it. A man could have hope.

Yes, he had spent the whole day fretting about how large the already well-endowed packaged would become once at full mast. He hoped that the lion would be unable to get it up when looking at a male body.

Somehow, he doubted that any of his wishes would come true.

A rush of cool air against freshly exposed skin snapped August back from his thoughts. He watched as the lion man bent down, pulling his pants and underwear away in one motion

August obediently stepped out of the clothes, standing before a crouching Ekon, completely bare. His pride prevented him from shying away or covering himself. He stood proud. At least, as proud as his nervous ass could manage.

Ekon raised his head, eyes level with August's exposed groin, and released a growl of approval. The female's package was petite just as he had remembered, and the scent was unbelievable. He reached up and grabbed August's ass firmly, one cheek per palm.

With a squeeze, the lion man pulled August towards him and shoved his face into the female's groin. The dude was sniffing his crotch.

Looking down as the man who had his nose shoved in his pubic hair, August felt himself combust. Steam was literally wafting up from his ears.

Pulling back slightly, Ekon blew on the slight member. He watched as is twitched but remained flaccid. Smirking, he gave the tip a small playful kiss. He enjoyed how it once again twitched, before he slowly brought the shy thing into his mouth. He glided his lips over from tip, to shaft, to base and back. It was a fleeting touch. Simply a taste.

August had his full concentration on not showing any arousal while the man, still groping his ass cheeks, toyed with his penis. He was so focused on not getting hard from the ghosted stimulation that he was taken by surprise when a finger slid around to his pucker and circled it. Causing him to involuntarily let out a startled moan.

Mortified that he'd made such a noise while being touched in that place, August quickly clamped a hand over his treacherous mouth.

Noticing that the female was trying to stifle her cries, Ekon reached up and grabbed her hands. He pinned them behind her back in one hand while the other went back to its place on her ass.

Taking August's now hardened member into his mouth, Ekon bobbed his head. Pulling back, he ran his tongue over the slit before keeping it flush with the underside all the way down to the base. He moved slow, pulling soft meowls from the female's uncovered lips.

August was melting into Ekon's embrace. The pleasure kept building. It was slow, constant and frustrating. The beastman's rumbled purr caused vibrations that he felt to the core of his being. He was about to fracture into millions of little pieces.

Hands on his ass kept him pinned in place, while the hand circling both his wrists left him unable to suppress his moans. He felt his mind fogging over, forgetting all the previous anxiety. The slow rhythm was unbearable, he wanted more.

Ekon felt the female becoming putty in his hands. How he wanted to flip her over and lather at her rear pucker. He wanted to tongue fuck it before inserting his digits. Thoroughly stretching it. Maybe even bringing the female to orgasm and then he wanted to pound into her. He wanted to feel himself move deep into his female, reaching her deepest parts. He wanted to hear her moan while she stretched around him, accommodating him. Make her his.

A slight jerk from the female's hips alerted the rutting lion man that it was time.

Within a heartbeat, August was laying on the furs, ass in the air, legs sprawled apart while Ekon already tongued at his hole.

August was only momentarily disturbed from his lustful haze before plunging back in. The unfamiliar feelings overwhelming his brain, preventing any logical thought. Unconsciously, he was completely at Ekon's mercy.

Ekon worked the female's front with his right hand, while his left supported her slim hips. His mouth was connected to the still tight pucker, worshipping it.

Instinctively, August once again covered his mouth, biting down on his forearm in his attempt to mute himself.

Taking the action as a challenge, Ekon thrust his tongue into the now moist hole. 

-----------------

To be continued. 

(it's 2AM and I need sleep.... I have to go to school tmr for meetings. Yes, I go to school on Saturdays) Also, due to the time, I might have missed more typos than usual... I'm extremely dyslexic and struggle more with spelling than usual when tired. Plz let me know if I missed something, it's ironic but I hate making spelling or grammar errors.

Next Chapter should be done by Monday. Though tbh I'm easy to pressure into working faster when the stories get likes... lmao (but it's true...) This is sad

****Per usual, THANK YOU FOR READING! Plz tap that sexy star if you enjoyed reading, it means a lot to me****

Feedback is always welcum ;) I swear I'm not mentally 12

Oct. 17, 2021

Edit uploaded June 14, 2023