Chapter 7 (Transcript, without Y/N, fixed very soon)

Sunny Starscout: [panting] You don't have any magic?Izzy Moonbow: Nope.Sunny Starscout: [gasping] No magic?Izzy Moonbow: Oh, but if it makes you feel any better, we did have it, but that was many, many, many moons ago. It just – poof – disappeared. Everypony thinks the pesky Pegasi had something to do with it, but... O-Oh. Hey, you look like kinda woozy. Are you okay?Sunny Starscout: Huh. I am on the run with a unicorn who has no magic. What are we gonna do?Izzy Moonbow: [sniffs]Sunny Starscout: What are you doing?Izzy Moonbow: You don't smell.Sunny Starscout: Thanks. Wait, what?Izzy Moonbow: I was told all you Earth ponies smell like rotten sardines, but you do not. Hmm.Sunny Starscout: What else do unicorns say about Earth ponies?Izzy Moonbow: Oh, just that you're lazy and not the brightest crystals in the forest.Sunny Starscout: Charming.Izzy Moonbow: Nope, just those three. So, what's the plan?Sunny Starscout: Wait. I've got it! Izzy, we're going on a quest... to Zephyr Heights.Izzy Moonbow: The Pegasus city?Sunny Starscout: Yes. We need to find out what happened to your magic and bring it back. They have magic. Maybe they can help.Izzy Moonbow: Uh, but the Pegasi are bad news.Sunny Starscout: What if you're wrong about them? Earth ponies were wrong about unicorns. They could welcome us with open wings.Izzy Moonbow: But what if they don't?[Izzy Moonbow]Up ahead is a sky growing darkWhere it leads is a big question markAnd I'm scared that I'll end upA pony gone missing from Pegasus-ing[Sunny Starscout]But you're not aloneYou got a pony in your crewIzzy Moonbow: I do? Who?[Sunny Starscout]I'm lookin' out for youWhen you're off trackI got your backYou can rely on meI'm lookin' out for youBack at home, it was Earth ponies firstHeard it so many times, I could burstAnd I fought for a change, but it's lonely'Cause, you know, party of uno[Izzy Moonbow]Well, if you need a friendly steedLike you-know-who[Sunny Starscout]I think I do[Sunny Starscout and Izzy Moonbow]I'm lookin' out for you[Backup Choir]I'm lookin' out[Sunny Starscout]When you're off track[Backup Choir]When you're off track[Sunny Starscout]I got your back[Backup Choir]I got your back[Sunny Starscout and Izzy Moonbow]You can rely on meI'm lookin' out for you[Backup Choir]I'm lookin' out[Sunny Starscout]Lost in the hills[Backup Choir]Lost in the hills[Izzy Moonbow]I got the skills[Backup Choir]I got the skills[Sunny Starscout and Izzy Moonbow]Pony, let's get goin'Get goin', get goin'I'm lookin' oooooout[Backup Choir]I'm lookin' out for youI'll go where you're goin' toIt's all that I want to doI am lookin' out...[Sunny Starscout and Izzy Moonbow]...for you!

A/N - Today/Tomorrow - fixed version soon