Chapter 14 (Transcript, you already know what it means)

[grate grinding]Zipp Storm: [grunts] Watch your step.Sunny Starscout: Oof!Izzy Moonbow: Whoa![cranking]Sunny Starscout and Izzy Moonbow: [gasp]Sunny Starscout: Where are we?Zipp Storm: It's amazing, right? I'm pretty sure it was some sort of station for when Earth ponies and unicorns used to visit Zephyr Heights. It's like everypony just... forgot.Sunny Starscout: This is proof! All pony kinds did used to be friends! My dad was right. It must be really weird being the only Pegasi that can fly.Zipp Storm: [sighs] The truth is we can't fly either. We've been faking it.Izzy Moonbow: [gasps]Sunny Starscout: Faking it?! But... but how?Zipp Storm: You'd be surprised what some wires and good lighting will do. But I'm just so tired of living that ridiculous lie. That's why I come down here – to get away from all of that. And, well... to do this. [grunts][clank!][air whooshing]Zipp Storm: [laughs]Sunny Starscout: Wow!Izzy Moonbow: Whoa! Her sparkle is so bright right now!Zipp Storm: But that's not why I brought you down here. This is what I wanted to show you.Sunny Starscout: Oh, my stars...!Zipp Storm: This was made a long, long time ago, when we still had magic.Izzy Moonbow: It's beautiful!Sunny Starscout: What is that?Zipp Storm: That's the Pegasus Crystal. It's part of my mom's crown.Sunny Starscout: Hmmm. Where's the Unicorn Crystal? Look!Izzy Moonbow: They fit?Sunny Starscout: These two crystals belong together. United.Zipp Storm: So... what are you saying?Sunny Starscout: Maybe you lost your magic because the crystals were separated.Izzy Moonbow: So if we put them back together...Zipp Storm: ...magic will return?Sunny Starscout: And all three pony kinds will get along again!Zipp Storm: All right!Izzy Moonbow: Whoa-ho-ho-ho-ho!Zipp Storm: Aw, but what about the Unicorn Crystal?Izzy Moonbow: Well, if you're looking for crystals, we've got, like, a gazillion of them back in Bridlewood.Sunny Starscout: Then that's where we'll go next. After we get the Pegasus Crystal from your mom, of course.Zipp Storm: Ooh... That'll be tricky. She, uh, never takes her crown off.Queen Haven: [snoring]Queen Haven: [singing] Keeping the queen cleeeeean...[rubber snaps][boing!][splash!]Sunny Starscout: So, what do we do?Zipp Storm: I got it! Pipp's performing at tonight's royal celebration. All eyes will be on her, especially my mom's. She'll be distracted. So we just need to swap the real crown with a fake.Izzy Moonbow: Oooh, I can craft a decoy! But I will need a box of macaroni, a tube of glue, fourteen gooey bunnies, and three jelly beans. Oh. And glitter. Lots of glitter.