15

I woke up and I was on Orca's bed. I look down and see I was wearing Orca's shirt! I didn't remember us doing anything. At that moment, Orca comes in holding a mug of coffee. He kisses me and then lays down in bed with me.

"Here, a medium roast with some almond milk and vanilla creamer."

"*giggle* Thanks."

You both kiss and you cuddle with him. Just then it came to my mind... Sakura! I quickly grab my phone and see a bunch of texts from Sakura! I quickly get off the bed and put my clothes back on.

"Where are you going?"

"Sakura's. I'm staying at her place. She's really worried."

As I was getting changed I noticed something... not only was I not wearing my panties but I couldn't find them!

"Looking for these?"

I turn to Orca and he was holding them! He gets up and leans down to my ear.

"See me at my office and you might get these back." He says with his deep voice filled with lust.

I nod and I was blushing like a red tomato. I get change without my undergarments and I head to Sakuras. I enter and she still wasn't awake.

I do to the bathroom and take a relaxing bath. As soon as I exit the bathtub I get changed and make breakfast. I hear footsteps and I turn around and see Eco!

I quickly scream and turn to the other side to cover my eyes. He grabs a pillow and covers himself Sakura comes out wearing a baggy shirt.

Sa: "Oh, god Yuri we're so sorry."

I nod and they go back to her bedroom. She comes out and I look at her.

"At least tell me so I don't walk in on you both..."

She nods and I grab my bag.

"Where are you going?"

"Therapy. And please at least give me a heads up."

She nods and I head to see my therapist. After I'm done seeing and talking to my therapist I go and head to Orca's headquarters. But first I got to Sakura's to change. And THANKFULLY no one was there. They were at UA working. I enter my room and put on some lingerie under my hero costume and head to his headquarters.

I head to his office and knock.

"Come in."

I enter and find him doing paperwork and didn't lookup.

"Move my meeting to 6 and also call my girlfriend, tell her to come I need to give her something."

"One I'm no secretariat and two who is this girlfriend?"

He looks up and is surprised.

"Y-Yuri?"

"Who is this girlfriend?" I say a bit angry (and jealous).

He chuckles and gets up from his desk.

"Who is this girlfriend of you-"

He kisses me and places me on his desk. Before placing he throws all his stuff away and he takes his suit off. I unbutton his shirt and he unzips his pants. He then proceeds to take off my costume revealing my sexy lingerie. I smirk and he admires the sight.

"So, are you here for those panties of yours or?"

"Hmm, you can keep them. Unless?"