54

5 months later

I woke up and found my husband was gone, I sigh leaves my lips as I get up to get our children ready. Lately, Orca has been really stressed, and he's been working a lot. Literally, the last time he didn't come back home, both Eco and Selie went to his workplace and found him asleep on his desk. Plus, don't mention the meetings! I get myself and the children ready for the day. I was on break (winter break), and the daycare was closed.

I then called my sister, due to me eating to give my husband a nice gift, and a small break. ;)

Orca POV

I had left early due to a call from my agency needing me to file some papers. I wasn't really in the mood but Yuri told me she would be alright with the kids even if I left. Now I was in my agency a little bored until I got a call from yuri.

"Hey, baby."

"Hello handsome~. Could you let me in?"

"let you in?" I ask confused, however, I then look up at the door and see my wife.

"Oh!"

I let her inside as I start closing the door, I sit down on my chair, and then Yuri sots down on my lap.

"Yuri your dress."

"You like it?"

"I love it. Where'd you get it?"

"I got it from a store a few blocks down."

I hold my attractive wife close to me and ask her why she was here.

"*licks his nose* For you~."

I get closer to her and talk seductively. "For me~ or for my cock~."

"How about both~. " We kiss passionately as my huge hands hold her waist. After a bit, Yuri goes to my crouch area and rubs my cock up and down with her hand. I grunt and spread my legs. My wife starts feeling me take off her blouse, and bra as I break our kiss. I start to suck on her neck while rubbing her breast with my hands.

"a-ahhhh~ o-orca.

I stop and begin to fold her breast with both hands.

"A-Ah! K-kugo~."

"Such a naughty girl~."

"l-l-looks who's talking." She rubs my cock faster making me groan. "It's throbbing I can feel it."

"Y-yuri fuck that feels amazing~."

In return for her actions, I begin to suck on her breast. "m-mmmh! K-kugo a-Ah you always suck so r-rough."

"Oh well how about my tongue~?" I use his long tongue to tease and lick her nipples.

"A-AH! K-kugo! Mmmmmm~." Yuri moved up and down and held onto my head as I continued to pleasure her.

"You taste so good~." I didn't let up and instead went faster and harsher making yuri throw her head back. I soon stop and yuri looks down at my very long and rougher boner.

"W-wow."

"Surprised~?"

"*blushes* Y-yeah I didn't know you could get this l-long."

"Well if you keep using your hand like that we're gonna have a mess~."

She takes her hand off to see my cock twitching violently. I kiss Yuri roughly and pick her up and walk over to my desk. I push aside many papers and put her on the desk. I break the kiss and take off all her clothes and hover over her body.