18

I was in bed. Why? Well, cause it was break UA decided to let students and Students have a nice and relaxing break. Well, at UA Orca still had to work. I get up and put on one Orca's sweaters. When he was out (and wasn't on hero duty) he wore normal things: tees, hoodies, and jeans. I get down and make him a bento box for his lunch. I then prepare him some coffee and head back to bed. I pretend to be asleep and just 3 minutes later his alarm goes off. He gets up and takes a quick shower he kisses me and heads downstairs. I hear the door close and I hear a notification from my phone. I answer it.

-Thanks for the lunch :)

-No problem ;)

I get up and take a bath. I then get ready and go to Sakura's to pick her up.

Hours later

I and Sakura were at a cafe having some coffee. We were waiting for Himari since we were gonna go on a shopping spree. Just then we saw Himari running to our table.

Hi: "*panting* I'm sorry I overslept."

Sa: "Just blame Silkie already."

She blushes mad and we laugh. We get up and head to the plaza while shopping we stop by Vitroria secret to get some lotions (and lingerie). We put that in a Forever 21 bag and get going to the food court. Just then we saw Orca, Selkie, and Eco watching over the civilians. We keep on talking and watching them. And as for them, he didn't see me (at least not yet). Just then I see some girls flirting and the three go up to them and they start chatting angering us. We hold onto my drink too hard and make it get everywhere. We're about to leave as we were walking past them we hear some guys flirting at us. This making the three of them turn to us we being angry at our bf's we flirt back.

"Do you three want to go on our ride?"

Sa: "Sure."

But as expected out boyfriends were not going to let that happen. They quickly approach us and glare at them getting them scared. We look at one another and we leave them. We get to my place and we start laughing.

Sa: "Hey, let's play with them."

Hi: "More?"

Sa: "Mhm."

"Hell yeah! Let's go to the club."

We nod and we get ready.

8 pm

We finish getting ready and get our bags. We exit my place and just then see them coming back. We head to the alleyway (but they saw us). We giggle and get to the club we instantly take a selfie AND PARTY! 

We start dancing and eventually go and get some drinks just then I get a text, from Orca.

-We saw you three leave. Where are you?

-Nowhere.

-Sure.

He then sends me a pic of us at the disco. Himari and Sakura look at my phone and we look at each other.

We dead.

Just then I feel someone place their hand around my waist and quickly know who it is.

"If you two excuse us Yuri and I need to talk."

He grabs and carries me out.

"H-Hey!" I cover my ass (due to the dress being short) and he puts me down. He wraps his jacket around me and picks me back up.

"*sigh* Can you put me down?"

"No."

"Why not?"

He opens the door to our place and finally puts me back up.

"You have the damn nerve flaunting yourself to other men."

"And you to other women."

He finally understood. He chuckles and smiles at me.

"Don't fucking smile at me, mist-"

He kisses me and then breaks the kiss. He smiles at me and hugs me.

"*chuckle* I'm sorry. Let's do this I don't flaunt myself to other women and you don't flaunt yourself to other men. Deal?"

I nod and he grabs me making me yelp. We kiss and go to bed.