35 birthday!

Author's note: His birthday is on October 29 but I forgot. Thanks to a friend that I remembered.

I get up and see Orca sleeping next to me. I kiss his cheek and head to the kitchen today was his birthday and was gonna go back to work, today. I make him his breakfast and go back to check on him. He was still sleeping so I got in the bed with him. I get on top of him and start waking him up.

"Wake up, big guy. Today you head back to work."

"Which is why I don't want to get up."

"You sure? Today is your birthday~"

He chuckles at my comment and we kiss.

"Another reason."

I pout at him and then scans my body. I was only wearing his shirt and a pair of panties that just made them look sexier. He smirks and his hands start tracing my body. I get off of him leaving him hard.

"Maybe later." I say with a smirk.

I leave and he tries to go at it in the kitchen, but being the woman I am denied him access. H eats his breakfast and heads back home, but I still remembered to give him a gift~

Hours later

I get in some sexy lingerie and do my hair just then I hear the front door open and lay on the bed. He opens the door and is quickly shocked at his gift.

"Happy birthday~"

He smirks and quickly removes his clothe and my lingerie. The room quickly gets filled with our moans, pants, and screams of passion! He treated me with lots of love and I did the same with him. He surely enjoyed his gift and made sure we enjoyed the night.

"O-Orca harder!"

"Fuck, Yuri!"

I hold onto him and he starts touching my clit.

"O-Orca I'm gonna cum."

"Cum, my love. Cum!"

He slams into me one last time and we both scream our names and release. His seed fills me and I fall onto the pillows. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me. He exits and our juices get the sheets all dirty.

"Happy birthday, baby. I hope you liked your gift."

"I sure did, and thanks."

We kiss and head to sleep.