44 PT: 2

"P-Pregnant? You sure?"

"Yes, miss."

"100% sure that I'm pregnant?"

"Yes, checked it 5 times."

"O-Ok, thanks."

He nods and I drive back home still in shock of the news. I'm pregnant. I place my hand on my womb and caress it, but how can I tell Orca?

----

I was at the store buying groceries for dinner when I got a text from my husband.

Texts

-How are you doing?

-Better. I know what's going on.

-What is it?

-I'll tell you during dinner.

-Ok, love you ;)

-Love you too

I was walking to the alleyway when I saw my husband and like always keeping an eye on people. He looks at me and I sneak into an alleyway. He too sneaks in and we kiss his hand goes down to my back till it reaches my ass.

"Wait, we can't."

"Why not?"

"Umm, I'll tell you during dinner."

"What happened? What did the doctor tell you?"

"Something."

"Yuri, we said we would be honest to one another. Tell me are you ok?"

"Mhm, just wait, please."

"*sigh* Ok."

I smile at him and we kiss.

"See you at dinner."

He nods and before I leave he and I have a passionate kiss.

----

During dinner

I was cooking dinner and then Orca came he dashed from the front door to the kitchen.

"Hi, bab-"

"Ok, now tell me. What happened? What did he tell you? Are you ok? Did I do something wrong? Is it hurting you? Let me check if you have a fev-"

"I'm fine!"

"Then what's going on?"

"Well, um for the next few months I will have to take it easy"

"Why?"

I grab his hand and place it on my womb.

"Cause I'm pregnant."

"P-Pregnant?"

"Mhm." I say with a nod and tears of happiness. He leans down to my womb and kisses it making me laugh.

"Hi, little one." My husband kisses it again with tears of happiness rolling down he holds me tight, and we kiss. We eat dinner and decide to take a bath together. No sex since Orca didn't want to risk it. And sleeping... don't mention it.

"Babe, don't lay like that."

"Then how the HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEP?!!"

"Babe, calm down it might hurt the baby. Here, use my pillow."

I nod and go to sleep.

"Can we cuddle? I and the baby want cuddles." I say opening my arms.

"*chuckle* Ok."

He wraps his arms around me and we sleep.

----

Sakura and Himari would over with the kids at my place and Orca with the guys outside.

"So, I have to tell you two something."

Hi: "What is it?"

"Well, lately I and Orca..."

Sa: "I have my daughter here."

"Why do you think I didn't finish my sentence?" I say with sass.

"Anyway, yesterday I went to the doctor thinking I was sick, but... it turns out I'm pregnant."

Himari spits her beverage out and Sakura squeals.

Sa: "YESSS!"

Sakura hugs me and so does Himari.

Sa: "Hope, you're gonna have another cousin!"

Himari grabs her son and I hold him.

"Alon auntie is pregnant. You're gonna have another cousin!"

Just then we hear cheers from Selkie and Eco. They were all so happy about the news especially my mom. We video called her and I showed her a cute baby pajamas.

"WHAT?! OH MY GOSH!" She says excitedly.

I and Orca were already excited about the news and their reactions just made it better. However, I did notice Orca was a bit off.