41

Today. Today is the day I'm going to marry Orca, the man I love.

"*sigh*"

Hi: "What's wrong?"

"I'm nervous."

Hi: "Well, are you excited?"

"Yes, I am. I'm very excited I want this, but I'm scared."

Himari and Sakura hug me.

Sa: "Hey, look at the bright side. You and he will from now on be together, and we know no matter what you two will beat every problem the world throws at you."

I tear up and hug them.

"Thanks."

They finish my makeup and put my veil on. I grab the flowers and they walk down as my bridesmaids, I take a deep breath and walk down.

Pri".... ETC. Kugo your vows."

"I, Kugo, take you, Yuri, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Pri: "Yuri."

"I, Yuri, take you, Kugo, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Pri: "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to a kiss. Everyone cheers and I throw the bouquet, then Orca leans in.

"*whispers* You made me wait a long time and like you said the longer the better~"

I blush and we go to the after-party.

---

We were sitting down drinking some wine and some of the guests were dancing. I and Orca get up and start dancing. He leans in and we kiss. I lay my head on his chest and he kisses me.

"Orca."

"Yes?"

"*whispers* Are you happy to work on our baby later on the honeymoon?~"

"*chuckles* How can I not say yes?"

We laugh and kiss.

'Can't wait for the honeymoon ;)'