7 (Drama, so much drama this might as well be a Telenovela/Soap opera) PT: 2

Author's note: This will not only focus on Orca and Yuri. But also on Eco and Sakura

Yuri p.o.v (Next day)

I was at UA cause of testing week (training). Students were gonna fight not one another, but VS PRO HERO'S! You were one of the hero's invited and so you were putting on your uniform in the faculty locker room. I noticed Sakura was a bit off and so did Midnight and Himari.

Mid: "Hey, what's wrong?"

Sa: "Nothing."

"Sakura tell us."

Mid: "Yeah, we won't tell. Or is it about a guy~?"

"Sakura and a guy sitting in the tree~"

Sa: "Eco confessed to me!"

You both look at her in shock.

Mid: "But, isn't he already with someone?"

Sa: "Yes. I... I love him, but, *sniffing*. Why did he have to put us in this position?"

You both hug and comfort her.

Orca p.o.v

I was changing and Silkie and I noticed Eco was a bit down. We were invited to fight VS the students. Anyway, We notice he was a bit off.

Si: "What's up with you?"

Ec: "*sigh* I did something bad."

"And that is?"

Eco: "I... I... You both know I have a girlfriend, right?"

Si: "Yes."

"Yes."

Eco: "*sigh* I confessed to Sakura."

Silkie spits out his water and looks at Eco. We both look at him.

Si: "Himari and Yuri are gonna kill you if they find out."

I nod at Silkies comment and put my suit on. Eco looks down and then at me.

Eco: "So, you and Yuri?"

I stop and Silkie looks at me surprised.

Si: "Ok, what is going on?"

Eco: "Orca and Yuri are together. What about Mira?"

"She cheated on me so we broke up. And compared to you I and Mira were basically over when I told Yuri."

I close the locker and finish off Silkie and Eco finish and we leave and as soon as we leave we...

Yuri p.o.v

Us woman finish off and as we exit we come face to face with the man. I and Himari glare at Eco and Silkie takes Himari. Well, he carries her.

Si: "Ok, let's go."

He grabs her and places her on his shoulder.

Hi: "Let me at him! Let me at him! This isn't the last time you see of me, Eco!"

Midnight and I hold Sakura and Sak looks down.

Eco: "Sakura-"

Orca holds him back and shakes his head. Sakura looks at him and she tells us to leave.