43

I and Orca were on the freeway. Doing what? WAITING FOR THE FUCKING TRAFFIC TO STOP OR ATLEAST MOVE!

He and I were coming back from our honeymoon and were waiting in the car.

"Owww, my hand hurts."

"You did say I could do anything to you." He says with a chuckle. I laugh at my husbands comment and look at the window.

"It's cold."

"Here." He goes behind and gets me one of his sweaters. I happily put it on and kiss him. I get my phone and take a sip of my coffee.

"I have 20 missing calls from my sisters. Do you have any?"

"20 from the guys last time I checked."

A sigh leaves my lips and eventually the line moves. My phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello?"

Sa: "Hi, umm when are coming back?"

"Well, today but I might be late DUE TO THE FUCKING TRAFFIC THAT THE NAVIGATOR DIDN'T TELL US ABOUT!"

I pout and she laughs.

Sa: "So, do I get a sub?"

"*sigh* Yes. I'm sorry who knows when we will get home. I'll call you till then."

Sa: "Ok, bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and stretch my self.

"Oww."

"*chuckle* But boy did you like it?"

I blush and he chuckles.

7 pm

We arrive home and we remove our shoes. I try to call Sakura but feel someone wrap their arms around me.

"*kiss* Let's go at it. *kiss*"

"*giggle* Baby, I'm tired."

"*kiss* Weren't we gonna work on our baby? *Kiss*"

I giggle and kiss him. He picks me up and we start removing our clothes.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you wanna start making the baby?"

A chuckle leaves my husbands lips and we make love right then and there in the living room, kitchen, laundry room, his office, and lastly our bedroom.

----

At U.A

"Ok, who can answer question 1?"

Midioriyia raises his hand, but I decide to choose someone.

"Mineta!"

He turns to me and looked scared.

"Y-Yes?"

"Answer for question 1?"

"U-Um..."

"Mineta?"

"A-NO! D!"

Everyone laughs and I approach him.

"Pay attention and... don't pass any notes."

He nods and we keep on working till the bell rings. I get a text from my husband and text back, just then Sakura comes.

Sa: "Hi. So, how was the honeymoon?~"

"*giggle* Amazing but painful."

She and I laugh and we start talking.

"How have things been?"

Sa: "Like always, a bit calm, but we do have those villians."

I nod and I get another text from my husband and it ended being um... let's just say a very indecent picture. I blush and Sakura notices this.

Sa: "What's going on?"

"U-Um, nothing."

Sa: "Ok."

She leaves and wait to get home.

----

I get home and thankfully my husband wasn't home.

Texts

-Where are you?

-At work. Thinking of you ;)

I giggle and take my clothes off. I take a pic of me and send it to my husband. It takes him a while to respond but he video calls me. I don't respond and decide to tease him.

-Better get back ;)

I giggle and take a bath. I put some sexy lingerie and eventually my husband gets home. He opens the front door and hear him dashing to our bedroom. He opens the door and his tie and shirt was off.

"You ready to work on our baby?~"

He smirks and we go straight to baby-making. He and I surely loved it.